The best book available in NETWORK ANALYSIS topic

I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    dayaa
    I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
    Electrical | Electronics Reference Books Collection
  • Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    dayaa
    In my opinion “circuit theory” by A Chakrabarthy.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Schaum's outline Electric circuit By Joseph Edminister
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Buy Engineering circuit analysis by william h hayt, kemmerly. Thats the best book. The latest edition is so good with matlab examples. Buy it solve it and post any questions. I bought it today and done with 3 chapters 😀
  • mohan aapte
    mohan aapte
    You can check-out for the Network Design & performance analysis by Author Ikvinderpal Singh & Rajwinderpal Singh available at many online stores like Snapdeal, ebay etc. Match the syllabus you are looking for to prepare the exam.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi ... am doing a project on hybrid wind turbine.. help me out in avoiding the wire twisting in turbine with vane ...
If you are like me who pays extra attention to the looks - you've gotta try out Timely Alarm Clock app for Android. It's a freemium app - and all...
i have googled about vacuum triode.we know this replaced by the invention of transistors. my doubt is why the air removed from tubes? i red that in vacuum electron move...
Questions: 1. What will be the output sequence of the JK flip flop for 6 clock cycles, if the initially the flip flop is reset, K is always held at...
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/ce-quiz-trial-version-1-0.70170/ Here pls pour in all the suggestions and feedbacks Also do tell in ideas of how this can be moved further in the near future?