CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@dayaa • 19 Aug, 2013
I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
@Abhishek Rawal • 19 Aug, 2013
dayaa
I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/electrical-electronics-reference-books-collection.58375/
@Akhilesh Kumar Nair • 14 Sep, 2013
dayaa
In my opinion “circuit theory” by A Chakrabarthy.
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 14 Sep, 2013 Schaum's outline Electric circuit By Joseph Edminister
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 14 Sep, 2013 Buy Engineering circuit analysis by william h hayt, kemmerly. Thats the best book. The latest edition is so good with matlab examples. Buy it solve it and post any questions. I bought it today and done with 3 chapters 😀
@mohan aapte • 16 Sep, 2013 You can check-out for the Network Design & performance analysis by Author Ikvinderpal Singh & Rajwinderpal Singh available at many online stores like Snapdeal, ebay etc. Match the syllabus you are looking for to prepare the exam.
5.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 28, 2011

What is the placement process of Nvidia? Could someone share the aptitude test questions of Nvidia? I heard that they give descriptive questions in the first test. I found some...
13.2k views

@yazh · Jun 24, 2008

Hai everyone.... Im new to ths site. I think ive missed ths useful site for 3 years. yeah now i fnd nd joind in ths CE world. And I've entered...
4.3k views

@shripada.gk · Aug 31, 2011

i want some mat lab mini projects? can you help me?
4.8k views

@kashif_flavio · Nov 20, 2010

What is the difference between Port Address, Physical Address, Logical Address. How and at which OSI layer they are used?
19.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 13, 2015

The Indian Engineering Services exam aka IES age limit is 21 to 30 years. Any aspiring candidate who wants to take the IES exam will have to be of or...
7.8k views