CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@dayaa • 19 Aug, 2013
I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
@Abhishek Rawal • 19 Aug, 2013
dayaa
I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/electrical-electronics-reference-books-collection.58375/
@Akhilesh Kumar Nair • 14 Sep, 2013
dayaa
In my opinion “circuit theory” by A Chakrabarthy.
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 14 Sep, 2013 Schaum's outline Electric circuit By Joseph Edminister
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 14 Sep, 2013 Buy Engineering circuit analysis by william h hayt, kemmerly. Thats the best book. The latest edition is so good with matlab examples. Buy it solve it and post any questions. I bought it today and done with 3 chapters 😀
@mohan aapte • 16 Sep, 2013 You can check-out for the Network Design & performance analysis by Author Ikvinderpal Singh & Rajwinderpal Singh available at many online stores like Snapdeal, ebay etc. Match the syllabus you are looking for to prepare the exam.
3.2k views

Related Posts

@n.rajkumar · Jul 1, 2010

? tel some mini projects in the field of mechanical related to manufacturing......and tel some tips that how to make that product.......and its merits and demerits. please help me that...
18.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 29, 2012

I believe road construction is one of the important topic that falls under the civil engineering department. I decided to search for the latest technologies being used in road constructions...
1.7k views

@Alok mishra · Feb 13, 2014

I am going to join CDAC at the end of this month and as i have never been to pune , i ask CEans to suggest me how and where...
1.2k views

@Saishrinivas · Jul 25, 2014

Hello Friends. I want to join C-DAC for DAC course. therefore i want to go for for Pre-DAC in PUNE for C-Cat exam. So which is the best institute in...
2.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 16, 2014

Micromax India has launched a new smartphone titled 'Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290' priced at Rs. 11,999, which features a 4.7 inch HD, IPS screen and a 1.4 GHz TRU-Octacore...
2.4k views