CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberAug 19, 2013

dayaa
    I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/electrical-electronics-reference-books-collection.58375">Electrical | Electronics Reference Books Collection</a>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Akhilesh Kumar Nair

MemberSep 14, 2013

dayaa
    I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
    In my opinion “circuit theory” by A Chakrabarthy.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberSep 14, 2013

Schaum's outline Electric circuit By Joseph Edminister
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberSep 14, 2013

Buy Engineering circuit analysis by william h hayt, kemmerly. Thats the best book. The latest edition is so good with matlab examples. Buy it solve it and post any questions. I bought it today and done with 3 chapters 😀
    Cancel
  • mohan aapte

MemberSep 15, 2013

You can check-out for the Network Design & performance analysis by Author Ikvinderpal Singh & Rajwinderpal Singh available at many online stores like Snapdeal, ebay etc. Match the syllabus you are looking for to prepare the exam.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register