CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberDec 13, 2008

The Beauty Contests Debate

With Miss Ksenia Sukhinova of Russia crowned as Miss World 2008, I saw the debate popping up on few of the blogs. The beauty contests [Miss World, Miss Universe] have always been a topic of debate. Seriously, not my cup of tea, but it would be interesting to know what our CEans think about the beauty contests.

So, what are your views & opinions on the Beauty Contests?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • sauravgoswami

MemberDec 16, 2008

well beauty contest re mostly social work,your attitude shud be positive,anyhow it doeant makes any difference after one year the winner is forgetten
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberDec 17, 2008

With beauty-contests, we can see some beautiful faces around the globe ! 😀
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberDec 17, 2008

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,hugh hefner got some real beauties who can give miss world a run for there money!!!
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberDec 21, 2008

They sure represent their respective countries at international level and bring nation's glory on their win.
    Though not very sure, but I guess the beauties are selected to serve the society and help working for its betterment. After winning the contests, when asked, many of them showcase their goals like taking steps to alleviate poverty, to donate in charity, etc. But no one seems to fulfill them
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register