The Beauty Contests Debate

With Miss Ksenia Sukhinova of Russia crowned as Miss World 2008, I saw the debate popping up on few of the blogs. The beauty contests [Miss World, Miss Universe] have always been a topic of debate. Seriously, not my cup of tea, but it would be interesting to know what our CEans think about the beauty contests.

So, what are your views & opinions on the Beauty Contests?

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well beauty contest re mostly social work,your attitude shud be positive,anyhow it doeant makes any difference after one year the winner is forgetten
  • Differential
    Differential
    With beauty-contests, we can see some beautiful faces around the globe ! 😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,hugh hefner got some real beauties who can give miss world a run for there money!!!
  • aashima
    aashima
    They sure represent their respective countries at international level and bring nation's glory on their win.
    Though not very sure, but I guess the beauties are selected to serve the society and help working for its betterment. After winning the contests, when asked, many of them showcase their goals like taking steps to alleviate poverty, to donate in charity, etc. But no one seems to fulfill them

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii i am vinod doing b.tech final year so,please tell me one best topic in power system to do project
i have dell laptop xps1530 with OS vista home premium and preinstalled windows media player is giving some problem. whenever time comes to change track (1 song completes and next...
CEans, After looking at the recent posts on CE Forums, I'm bit disappointed. Especially our Computer Science & IT Engineering section needs some serious quality upgrade. What I see is...
Wordpress has released the latest version of its blog system, Wordpress 2.7. I've installed it on my blog and I believe its cool. Those who want the download link, head...
Hi Crazy Engineers, I would like to share a forum that fills the battle hunger of graduates and post graduates. "https://applesarena.proboards.com/" It gives information about Technical Fests, Cultural Fests, International...