The Apprehensive Engineer

Hello, i'm Kosi , a 400 level Electronics Engineering Student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Being a female student hasnt been very easy because think you dont know what you are doing and are always waiting for me to something stupid or fail. i have been an apprehensive engineering, being very very careful with the choices i make, always looking for the easy way out, but now i think i am done with that. I want to do something big that will leave people in awe. i want to do a beautiful, simple and yet mind blowing final year project. Something affordable anyway, and i need help coming with an idea of a topic. i hope this community will help me out. i'll prefer something with an easy circuit diagram and the programming codes will not to be too cumbersome so my supervisor can allow me to do it alone. I look forward to getting replies from you. Thanks

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, friend. ๐Ÿ˜€ There are a huge number of female engineers here and reading their posts you will surely feel better. Keep visiting CE often and be an active member.

You can ask your project related queries here: #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ It's great to have you with us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Be active on community.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Madukwe Kosi
    but now i think i am done with that. I want to do something big that will leave people in awe. i want to do a beautiful, simple and yet mind blowing final year project. Something affordable anyway, i'll prefer something with an easy circuit diagram and the programming codes will not to be too cumbersome so my supervisor can allow me to do it alone.
    Welcome Kosi.
    Beautiful, simple, affordable, easy circuit, uncomplicated programme codes and mind blowing!
    That is quite a tall order.
    You can look at something on mobile health. Something on these lines, that while not mind blowing is at least mind reading:
    PDF
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Got in the mail: Creative Mania and Obsession If you are a creative person and you are internally driven to passionately make meaning as Eric Maisel describes in his creativity...
Got in the mail: THIS IS WHY WITNESSES ARE ONLY 50%ACCURATE! "Officer the light was GREEN not pink!" If your brain works normally this is neat. This is another example...
hi dis s s.pandiraj from tirunelveli ,I completed my u.g ,And now i am searching for job.
suggest me the topics for minor and major projects for final year.(mechanical engg.)
job vaccancies