The Antikythera mechanism - World's Oldest Computer

The Antikythera mechanism built in Greece before Christ is considered to be the world's oldest computer.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    The Antikythera mechanism built in Greece before Christ is considered to be the world's oldest computer.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Sir, technically speaking - isn't the world's oldest computer the human brain? Or is it amoeba that divided one into two? 😀

PS: I'm not really convinced that we're a result of amoeba or other single cell living matter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I do not know how accurate this prediction is. Presented here for whatever can be made of it. https://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/...ow/the-best-jobs-in-2013-photo-394155857.html
Whever i travelled through an railway i have following quetions 1 u know about the railway chain that present in every wagon which is for emergency What happen if chain...
Hello Friends Yesterday I was doing some research on cell phone tracking then I found an interesting term "cell phone triangulation" through which one can guess the most accurate location...
hi, I want to know about how to interface with web cam.. as by using our web cam, we can just watch our surrounding object and take images..but how to...
How can I switch from a 12v DC source to a 9v DC source? Something like an automatic transfer switch? The main source is the 12v. If the 12v goes...