that's me..

hello there..I'm Rania, a student of final year electronics and telecommunications engineering from India. I am here to get some good answers for the doubts i might come across while making my final year project.. My aim in life is not to get an extraordinary job..instead I just want the satisfaction that you get when you excell in your field..

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€. I'm sure you will find here what you seek.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    rania
    hello there..I'm Rania, a student of final year electronics and telecommunications engineering from India. I am here to get some good answers for the doubts i might come across while making my final year project.. My aim in life is not to get an extraordinary job..instead I just want the satisfaction that you get when you excell in your field..
    Welcome Rania to CE. Feel free to ask questions in appropriate sections. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rania
    rania
    AbraKaDabra
    Welcome Rania to CE. Feel free to ask questions in appropriate sections. ๐Ÿ˜€
    thanks alot..
  • rania
    rania
    thank you..
  • rania
    rania
    ianoop
    Welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜€
    thank you..
  • rania
    rania
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€. I'm sure you will find here what you seek.
    thank you..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community.
  • rania
    rania
    godfather
    Welcome to Community.
    thanks alot..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't know how to install helping files in catia v6 ? any one help me..
Want good project idea for final year project in Computer science
what is the difference between a clutch master cylinder and a slave cylinder.
hi everyone i am in the final year of bs electronic engineering and i want some idea about project. i have interest in microcontroller and PLC. i need ur kind...
I am a female PG final year student, middle aged, living with husband and children in Chennai. I work as a teacher for mechanical engineering students. I need to chose...