Thanks to CE

There will be many reasons to thank CE.So lets flood in to say thanks to CrazyEngineers for your reasons.The reason can be anything on CE.

I thank #-Link-Snipped-# for creating this awesome website which joins all engineers over the world.I have gained knowledge from various fellow CEan gurus so I thank them also.I thank CE for resources,sharing knowledge,etc.I thank CEans for all this to happen.
Ummmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    We already have dedicated thread for that : The thanks giving thread

CSK AUTO
    Ummmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa
    😨

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes , the wait is over and Honda has unveiled the new look of Honda Brio which boosts the Honda's image to counter attack MarutiErtiga.The official sketch of Honda Brio...
Hey all, I need some expert advice here. I have worked for a product based company for almost an year and then switched to another company (product based too). I...
I was wondering, whether it is possible to get the assembly codes of the cartridge based gaming console by any possible way ? If No,then what's reason behind that ?...
This is the news we think a lot of us have been waiting for - Reliance to make an official entry in to the 4G Internet markets in India. TOI...
So, suddenly I don't know what happened to me, I am very much attracted to 8-bit games & 16-bit sega games. i want them in Raspberry Pi. A question popped...