Thank you for the amazing feedback on CrazyEngineers Jobs App

Hello folks,

Yesterday, we asked the existing Jobs App users to send us their feedback about the app, what it lacks, what features we could bring and a lot more! As always, we got a tremendous response from you all and are now working harder to bring the new, updated version of the app for you all.

We’ve got three Amazon Gift Cards, each worth Rs. 500 to be given to three lucky feedback providers.

The names of these lucky users are -

1. Syed Mohammed Ali
2. Sumanth Gouram
3. Saifur Rahman Mohsin

The Amazon Gift Cards will be sent to the three of you to your respective email addresses. Keep a watch. Stay tuned for forthcoming updates!

Replies

• Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Thank You CE, I appreciate these kind of activities.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Black Hawk
    Thank You CE, I appreciate these kinds of activities.
    Thanks for the constructive, practical feedback. We love it when our community members help us better our products and services.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I'd encourage all our fellow members, to give CrazyEngineers Jobs app a spin here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You may share your feedback with us here -
    docs.google.com
  • Saifur Rahman Mohsin
    Saifur Rahman Mohsin
    Got the gift card and used it as well. Thank you very much.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ready to doodle with your finger and expect a masterpiece? Our favorite, Google can actually turn this dream into a reality with its latest "Quick, Draw!" feature finally showing up...
Airtel has announced India's first 'hybrid set top box (STB)' called the Airtel Internet TV. The hybrid set top box basically is your regular set top box with an added...
Xiaomi, on Tuesday, has announced the launch date of its latest flagship device, Mi-6 via social media. Mi 6, which is rumored to be the first Xiaomi device featuring Android...
After the recent launch of fifth generation Moto G5 and G5 Plus, Lenovo is touted to be coming up with the brand's most affordable handsets ever. The Moto C and...
Tech giant Google has quietly launched its new hyper-local services app Areo in India, without releasing any official statement. The new app Areo will serve as a single step destination...