tgeltaayehxnx - Samsung Galaxy SIII Teaser Coming Soon!

tgeltaayehxnx - is the mysterious keyword Samsung's people have thrown at us through their official twitter channel. What is it? Well the tweet reads "Destination: tgeltaayehxnx". A little inspection reveals that the website "www.tgeltaayehxnx.com" is actually the website where Samsung Galaxy S3 will be launched. The website currently shows a countdown timer and at the time of writing this posts; it shows we are just 14 hours and 31 minutes away from 'A Whole New Universe'. Obviously Smausng is teasing us about the Samsung Galaxy S3 smart-phone, the next one in the Samsung's most popular smartphone series, 'Galaxy'.

We already know that Samsung won't launch the phone until the event planned on May 3 at London. So what's this countdown about? Well, our best guess is that Samsung will launch their first promo/teaser video through the website, like it did with the Galaxy SII phone.

The tech world is going abuzz about the hardware and software specs the next Galaxy phone will have.

Keep an eye on the website and post the teaser here as soon as it's made available on the site. Can't wait to see what Samsung plans to offer this time.

Replies

• manishks
    manishks
    I just cant wait to see whats gonna happen when that count down gets over!!! 😀 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Get ready to hit "www.tgeltaayehxnx.com" @ 16:30 IST😛
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Its..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That's the first teaser video 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://ibnlive.in.com/blogs/rajengarabadu/707/63384/goa-cm-flies-the-way-you-and-i-do.html He would make a good addition to CE.
https://www.instructables.com/id/You-Can-Do-THAT-with-a-KIndle-Touch/ I am still not an eReader chap, even though my kids do occasionally try to get me to use one. I still prefer my old fashioned, bulky hand books,...
Hello , I want to create a query where in there are following columns Parent Id,Child Id ,Name,Levels .. I have written following query to it. WITH RESULT (PARENT,CHILD,TNAME,LEVEL) AS...
Consider the declaration below: typedef char *Str_typed; #define Str_defined char* Str_typed s1, s2; Str_defined s3, s4; Which one of the following statements is correct? I. s1, s2, s3 and s4...
Name: AMITA ACHARYA *Engineering Trade: MCA Location: MUMBAI *Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: LISTENING MUSIC *Aim in life: a SUCCESSFUL PERSON *I joined CrazyEngineers because: MANY...