Texturization Technology Development

Posting the request on behalf of Mr. Chandrashekhar.H of Miltech Industries

CEans,

We are the manufacturer of plastic injection moulded components and suppliying the same to major auto and home appliance industries.Also we are having sophisticated ToolRoom facility to manufacture tools in house.These plastic components sometime required texturization on the surface and for that tool has to be texturized as per customers requirement. There are only two companies in India who can do this texturization and they established some sort of monopoly and charging also on very very higher side. Our request with you is please help us to develop this technology in India and also help us to locate the companies globally who can do this texturization in reasonable cost.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I saw no thread on badminton as a hobby! Anybody interested in badminton ? Xero
Hey everybody, I need to design a system that can measure the pollution of the gas coming out from a car exhaust/engine. I'd appreciate it if you could give me...
hiiiiii i m a final year student & i need a project plz suggest me . :sshhh:
OK! I declare few nodes . lets say my node is named as sortElement. now I want to store the memory locations of these nodes in an array How do...
Hello Ceans!!! Is there any Electronics Expo or Fair in June? if there is not then in July please let me know if there is any one Thanks in Advanced...