Texas instruments vs Samsung

how is Texas instruments compared to samsung software engineering lab.....i am confused about the two....plz elaborate on this . Does working as a system administrator have a future ahead ????

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Don't know about their IT field but, If I get s chance I would like to work with Texas. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think the decision would be better if those companies can tell you the kind of work they're offering. Without knowing the work they're planning to allot to you, you'll never be able to take a well informed decision. Both Samsung and TI are well established brands and are giants in electronics. Not very much is known about their IT arms.

Is it possible for you to write to the HR or recruitment managers of the company and ask them for a brief on the work profile? If they provide it, you'll know what you'll actually be doing and what kind of career you can expect with them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Scala feels like a very well rounded package and its striking exterior design could win hearts too. The new Renault Scala is basically the Nissan Sunny. It's a case...
Hi.. In this thread I will be posting some popular Mechanical Interview Question and there answers too.. Just Click Watch Thread for future updates to this thread.
i am using tata docomo network and my handset is nokia 2690.i am getting lote problems on connecting to internet using data cable.to connect to internet i have to face...
Which concepts are included in flying robot.
Please help me mini project based on fm transmitter IC based with functional circuit diagram