Testing or Development or Any other Field

I am very confused about the field. I am not good at coding.Whether I should go for Development or testing or any other field related to the IT industry.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Tanmany, the best thing to do would be to find out as much information you can about both development and testing fields. Then find out if the software QA or Testing job looks interesting to you.

If it does, go for it. Else, look for a field that looks more interesting to you. 

• Tanmay Kukkar
    Tanmay Kukkar

Thank you Sir.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# What are your doubts about entering the testing field? Did you know that in some fields testing engineers also have to write some code. It all depends on what you are good at. Are you good at coming up with a good algorithm for a problem statement or are you good at coming up with a list of errors with an application or code? Answer this, so that you can have a good career in the software industry.

• Tanmay Kukkar
    Tanmay Kukkar

Thank you Mam.

I have doubts that Testing career is good ? There is less coding in Testing field than Development so it will be good for me to enter in Testing field. 

Any other field in software industry please suggest me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi want  we want internship training for 6 months in bhel , Hyderabad
Many have suggested me to opt for M.TECH but i am interested in MBA.
1ST ANSWER: Sir/Mam  I was an average student in engineering and it is pretty hard for me to get into a good company. There are some companies which provide jobs...
i have 55.5% in 12 for some health issue.i cleared 2 rounds in accenture.is there any problem during certificates veification.
my btech percentage is below 60 can i apply software jobs but they cannot take to me