Test Pattern For Placements in Rakuten Japan

hello everyone. I am Subodh Karwa. I wanted to know the test pattern for placements in Rakuten, Japan. Does anyone here know anything about it? Please share the details. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Subodh,
    By Rakuten do you mean 'Japanese Internet and Information Conglomerate'?

Do they conduct test for placements?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Department of Telecommunications has asked three telecom service providers — Airtel, Tata and Reliance Communications — that have already started offering third generation mobile services to put on hold...
Hi i'm dimple sharma pursuing my B.E final yr in electrical and electronics engineering. I came to know about this site through my friend. I came here to gain some...
Why does emitter base junction in a transistor block less reversed bias voltage than base collector junction?
The University of Madras is contemplating dispensing the final year projects for students who study in the university institute of distance education by replacing the final year projects with the...
Hello Ceans, After the great response of CCFL and CCFL2.0 (Crazy Cricket Fantasy League) i am planning to start Session-III of CCFL to entertain our Sport lover Ceans. So, before...