Tesla Motors IPO

The luxury electric car makers, Tesla Motors may go public any day says Reuters.

The luxury electric car make, whose Roadster still goes for a cool $109,000, would be the first US auto company to offer an IPO since Ford way back in 1956, says MSNBC.

What say you?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hey, it means since 1956 when Ford made its IPO none other US auto company has launched its IPO.
    Cool fact... wasn't aware of this.

Should have generated much curiosity till now

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody suggest some questions that can be asked in internal or external viva in the VHDL practical We have used Xlinx and Model Sim in our labs to simulate...
What is the process involved in sending message through internet done with sites like ibibo, way2sms, etc Can we also receive message on the internet when done through mobile What...
Sir / madam, My question is A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10 mph. Another person was also fined for exceeding the same speed limit by...
Hi guys! I have an MCU ( Microchip PIC18F4525 ) and I want it to count objective time from the moment I turn the MCU on for about two weeks....
Dear CE'ian, Its been a year gone from the 60 hrs of horror ,terror of 26/11.What you 50,000 members on board feel has changed in India post 26/11.Did we stood...