Tesla Coil Project Idea

hello frnds....i m interested i working on tesla coil as a project for my final year....i thought of many ideas but m not getting anything innovative out of it..plz can anybody suggest me with how i work out with that? or can u tell me whether how can i make use of that artificial lightning or wireless transmission of electricity from tesla coil?

Replies

• marvin
    marvin
    hideepshrislad,
    there is a lot of things about fantastic longitutionalwave wich shoud be super better to the waves the noal radio waves now use. If you are interestit i can look, there is a geran prof who is aking a lot of fuss about it in germany. i don´t know how real his ideas are, ab i can look up the name vor you.
    greetings marin
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are eight different Tesla Coil projects here. See if anything interests you:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • deepashrislad
    deepashrislad
    hey thanks marvin..
  • taha mujahid
    taha mujahid

Give me the ideas about electrical engineering fyp

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Within five weeks, Betaworks had changed the look and feel, infect complete make over of DiGG, new Digg would be known as Digg V1. The Aim of this make over...
Google has acquired Wildfire Interactive Inc., a startup that helps companies market their wares via social networking. The deal is signed in $250 million plus performance incentives. I wondered after...
Have you ordered the First independently engineered and manufactured hardware device by Google? If yes, there is one good and one bad news for you. Google delayed the launch of...
Name : call me CoMm0nMaN only.... (i love that name)​ Engineering trade : IT (mumbai university) Location : Dombivali,Mumbai​ ​Occupation : Student​ ​Hobbies & Interest : e-sports, web-designing, any work...
I have created a new event as per the discussions going on in this thread - https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/ce-mumbai-meet-1st-or-2nd-september-2012.57292/ We will update this event with exact venue, date and timings as and...