Ten reasons why engineers are awesome

Here is an interesting take on why engineering and engineers are awesome. Some of the comments below the write up gives cause for thought. Not always liked, nor credit given where due. Still it is great to be an engineer.

March on soldiers, head held high!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Because we are engineers! It's just that simple! Hit 'agree' if you agree! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Usually before any drug is used in humans some sort of animal trials are done. The trouble is that the same disease has to be generated in the animal model....
I have knowledge of 8085 & 8051. I know C too. I have read Assembly Programming step by step & Linux programming in x86 system, which i miserably failed to...
Dear Friends, as you may know that we are wrapping up with Intel Perceptual computing challenge 2013, the million dollar contest that is rocking around. As there are no webcast...
Hi just browsed through a video where small companies have come with innovative ideas to provide low cost pick and place mechanisms for bread and bakery industry. The bread which...
Write a code of bisection method in matlab.Here a function named ammaraziz is present. i want to modify this code such that the programme requests user to...