Temperature Control System using LabVIEW

Hi Everyone!
I'm final year student in EEE and I want to do Temperature Control System using LabVIEW. I'll also use Image processing in labview for that project. Temperature control aims to use in shopping mall to keep foods, meats and vegetables fresh and last long. My imagination for the whole system is that i will use temperature indicator, sensor and control switch. Temp sensor will get signal from indicator then send info to LabVIEW. After it got signal, it will give command to switch to increase or decrease the temp. There will be two default value for temp (min & max). Temp must have between these temp. If not, LabVIEW will know and control switch will increase or decrease temp automatically. Please guide me and suggest me who has experience about that. Also give the sources if u guys know. So that it can help me to finish my project. Actually I'm totally new to LabVIEW software. Don't even know how to use it. Still trying. Thanks in advance! Please help quickly>>>>>>>

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone ! can anyone provide me the tutorial of matlab.
If you are considering studying for a UK qualification, here is an opportunity for you to get the related information from the representatives of the UK Institutions available at the...
hi alls Please suggest me Some of Best engineering Colleges in jaipur that are recently opened.
CEans, CE Bulletin is returning! All our registered members (who have opted to receive mails from admin) will soon see CE Bulletin in their mailboxes. We plan to keep you...
hi der????