temperature control circuit

I have project in which i have to create a soultion which will mantain the temperature of a living space with a volume of 400m3 between 25-30 degrees centigrade.

I can use the following components

lm35 TEMPERATURE SENSOR
lm358 Operational amplifer
3 X lm311 compararators
74ls32 Quad OR Gate
74ls04 Hew NOT Gate
2 X 12 Volt Relays

If anybody could design us a circuit diagram this would be great!!! many thanks my friends

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Have you attempted to diagram yourselves yet? Any electrical students on your team?
  • ashuashi
    ashuashi
    temperaturehelp
    I have project in which i have to create a soultion which will mantain the temperature of a living space with a volume of 400m3 between 25-30 degrees centigrade.

I can use the following components

lm35 TEMPERATURE SENSOR
    lm358 Operational amplifer
    3 X lm311 compararators
    74ls32 Quad OR Gate
    74ls04 Hew NOT Gate
    2 X 12 Volt Relays

If anybody could design us a circuit diagram this would be great!!! many thanks my friends
    Hey Dear,

Control of temperature will depend on various parameters.

1. What is the ambient temperature. Its variations in summers & winters or the whole year.

2. Do you need to cool the space or heat the space.

3. What will you use to cool/heat the space.

4. Are you aware of PID controls.

Sorry to bombard you with questions. But these are important points required to control the temperature
  • raithrovers1
    raithrovers1
    I would probably start by saying you have two 12 volt relays. I would guess that these will control your output circuit.
    If the temperature goes above 30 degrees then you will have to figure out how to send a 12 volt signal to the relay which will then turn on the cold air.
    Also if the temperature goes below 25 degrees you send a 12V signal to the other relay which will switch on the heating.
    All the other components are used to convert the small signal that the temperature sensor gives out to a 12v signal that switches on and off when required.

For any UPS or power needs please contact #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check this out for your daily commute: Revealed! 720hp, twin-turbocharged V12 Tramontana R - Autoblog Just need $450,000... =)
HI FOLKS, Could any one guide me to a decent article on collecting data with the help of a microcontroller ADC.I had worked with MSP430 microcontrollers for the last year...
Tell me" Reverse-Power Protective Relay using 8051" Send me on
I'm starting this thread in CE Events section because we'll use CE Events to publish all information about CE Meets. The aim of this thread is to discuss the structure...
CEans, This post comes from Apple's Safari 4 for Windows Vista. Guess what? I'm loving it! 😁 It is indeed 3x faster than firefox! The introduction screen is awesome! 😁...