View Feed
group-icon
Electronics
Community of Electronics Engineers to discuss all concepts, topics, questions and doubts.
611 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

temperature control circuit

I have project in which i have to create a soultion which will mantain the temperature of a living space with a volume of 400m3 between 25-30 degrees centigrade.

I can use the following components

lm35 TEMPERATURE SENSOR
lm358 Operational amplifer
3 X lm311 compararators
74ls32 Quad OR Gate
74ls04 Hew NOT Gate
2 X 12 Volt Relays

If anybody could design us a circuit diagram this would be great!!! many thanks my friends
gohm
gohm • Feb 25, 2009
Have you attempted to diagram yourselves yet? Any electrical students on your team?
ashuashi
ashuashi • Feb 25, 2009
temperaturehelp
I have project in which i have to create a soultion which will mantain the temperature of a living space with a volume of 400m3 between 25-30 degrees centigrade.

I can use the following components

lm35 TEMPERATURE SENSOR
lm358 Operational amplifer
3 X lm311 compararators
74ls32 Quad OR Gate
74ls04 Hew NOT Gate
2 X 12 Volt Relays

If anybody could design us a circuit diagram this would be great!!! many thanks my friends
Hey Dear,

Control of temperature will depend on various parameters.

1. What is the ambient temperature. Its variations in summers & winters or the whole year.

2. Do you need to cool the space or heat the space.

3. What will you use to cool/heat the space.

4. Are you aware of PID controls.

Sorry to bombard you with questions. But these are important points required to control the temperature
raithrovers1
raithrovers1 • Mar 9, 2009
I would probably start by saying you have two 12 volt relays. I would guess that these will control your output circuit.
If the temperature goes above 30 degrees then you will have to figure out how to send a 12 volt signal to the relay which will then turn on the cold air.
Also if the temperature goes below 25 degrees you send a 12V signal to the other relay which will switch on the heating.
All the other components are used to convert the small signal that the temperature sensor gives out to a 12v signal that switches on and off when required.

For any UPS or power needs please contact https://www.powerups.co.uk

Share this content on your social channels -