tell me some innovative projects for doing final year project in instrumentation

tell me the emerging projects in instrumentation for the future for doing my final year BE project

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    err... well you dont need something emerging for your project in BE if you are ready to explore more on your basics given in college...
    btw... i feel use of matlab simulations for realizing graphically is the need of the hour in this discipline as there are not much deeper studies done

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mass and weight may sound the same thing, but they aren't. while mass is a scalar, which only is the quantity of substance in a body, weight is actually a...
Aloke Bajpai is the co-founder & CEO of IXIGO.com - one of the hotest travel sites in India. Aloke is an amazing guy and I've had a chance to meet...
Reliance is launching another 3G tab and pricing it at Rs. 14500. Sometime around August last year, Reliance had announced their new tab (3G) for about Rs. 13000 making it...
This a man who is going to deal with the circuits in his future life that mean i am studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering.....
Any progress Developers here???