Tell about career in compute science and IT.

Hi there,

Does anyone tell me. What is the high paying careers are available with a computer science and IT engineering? If you have any any idea please suggest to me. I am waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks and Regards
Elizabeth Ruda

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Elizabeth Ruda
    Hi there,

Does anyone tell me. What is the high paying careers are available with a computer science and IT engineering? If you have any any idea please suggest to me. I am waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks and Regards
    Elizabeth Ruda
    Computer Science and IT engineering jobs are known for better pay and comfortable work environments. The most popular career choice for CS/IT engineers is in software development and software engineering. CS/IT engineers get to work on interesting products and devices which millions of people use. A CS/IT engineer can also find job in networking, design, software architecture and even in animation.

There are plenty of opportunities available for Computer Science and IT engineers 😀
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    The most Popular and Drastically increasing career in CS/IT is "SAP/ERP"
    The salary package is too high.
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    If i wasn't in mechanical stream ................................i must choose SAP/ERP course

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's solve this Civil CEans!!!😀 In times of high water in the rivers in The Netherlands, when the water table rises practically to the crest of the dikes, local authorities...
please tell some final yr project ideas.......................... preferably in biometrics............😔
can someone pleaase answer what does .class mean in java.....What does it return...and which function it triggers?? Can we override that function.... Please answer m not getting an appropriate answer...
I need avctivation key for microsoft office 2010 professional plus. PLEASE help me.
can you please tell me the code to interface a mobile phone with a microcontroller.. i need to send and recieve a sms usin pic 16F877A.. please tell me the...