Tell A Tale

Let's tail one sentence each to tell a tale to everyone. 😁

Okay, enough word play. I was wondering how many of us are good at story telling. But there's a glitch : You can add only one sentence to the existing story.

Few pointers:-
  • Your sentence should 'extend' the story.
  • One or max. two sentences per post.
  • Wait for minimum two posts before you reply again in this thread.
  • You should leave scope for others to extend the story.
Let's get started -

Once upon a time, there were....

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    some peanuts have....
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    MaRo, the sentence should extend the story. Your sentence is not doing so. I'll post mine and then you post again.

Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to....

There you go
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to...

Muwahaha, this is interesting 😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Write complete story biggie... 😁

Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *order well taken*
    Here we go: -

Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then...
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly,...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and...
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a .32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards...
  • varunpurohit
    varunpurohit
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com....
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so,..
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were...
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones...
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered...

---------
    😀 this is getting funnier
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    yea, let's keep it up 😁

Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered a peanut-looking guy saluts them the peanut salution which was "...
  • gohm
    gohm
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered a peanut-looking guy saluts them the peanut salution which was a finger stuck in each ear while shouting "Goober Peas" in a Chuck Norris like tone. The 5 engineers reacted by...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered a peanut-looking guy saluts them the peanut salution which was a finger stuck in each ear while shouting "Goober Peas" in a Chuck Norris like tone. The 5 engineers reacted by saying "Hey guys, our story isn't going anywhere. We need a twist in the tale!". That was the moment...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered a peanut-looking guy saluts them the peanut salution which was a finger stuck in each ear while shouting "Goober Peas" in a Chuck Norris like tone. The 5 engineers reacted by saying "Hey guys, our story isn't going anywhere. We need a twist in the tale!". That was the moment of truth for them. So they decided to restart the...
  • technospartan
    technospartan
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered a peanut-looking guy saluts them the peanut salution which was a finger stuck in each ear while shouting "Goober Peas" in a Chuck Norris like tone. The 5 engineers reacted by saying "Hey guys, our story isn't going anywhere. We need a twist in the tale!". That was the moment...when MR.BOND takes out his gun and points to the guard....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered a peanut-looking guy saluts them the peanut salution which was a finger stuck in each ear while shouting "Goober Peas" in a Chuck Norris like tone. The 5 engineers reacted by saying "Hey guys, our story isn't going anywhere. We need a twist in the tale!". That was the moment...when MR.BOND took out his gun and pointed to the guard and said "Join us on CrazyEngineers or else..."
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak

Technospartan breached. But anyway, we can continue!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered a peanut-looking guy saluts them the peanut salution which was a finger stuck in each ear while shouting "Goober Peas" in a Chuck Norris like tone. The 5 engineers reacted by saying "Hey guys, our story isn't going anywhere. We need a twist in the tale!". That was the moment when MR.BOND took out his gun and pointed to the guard and said "Join us on CrazyEngineers or else be stupid and dumb all your life." And thus he...
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Let's complete it?

Once upon a time, there were 5 Crazy Engineers. They decided to eat some peanuts then they posted a query on CrazyEngineers Forum and asked engineers to write a story. The topic was "Where can we find salted peanuts?". Then some CEan decided to eat peanuts next the window, suddenly an idea came to his mind. So he said to others, "I am Bond, James Bond" and put his hand in his pocket and get out a.32mm Baretta UGB25 xcel gun. "Lets hunts some peanuts" he said and all 5 started walking towards Google.com to know everything about the peanut tribals and where they live, but one of them forget his tooth paste so they brushed with peanut butter. Then they were very near from a mall they decided to buy some new peanut shirts because the old ones were all soiled by peanut butter. So when they entered a peanut-looking guy saluts them the peanut salution which was a finger stuck in each ear while shouting "Goober Peas" in a Chuck Norris like tone. The 5 engineers reacted by saying "Hey guys, our story isn't going anywhere. We need a twist in the tale!". That was the moment when MR.BOND took out his gun and pointed to the guard and said "Join us on CrazyEngineers or else be stupid and dumb all your life." And thus he said, "CrazyEngineers?! huh..you've to choose between you're pretty girlfriend or CrazyEngineers", Bond knew that his kidnapped GF with the peanut guy &...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, How do you like the idea of collecting best articles on the Internet in this thread? Here's the format for posting: Summary: Article Link: ***************************** I'll set the ball...
Hey People, I am a 2+ SE in an IT major. Like many employers, even my employer facilitates an MS / MBA from some of the most reputed Institutions in...
Hi, I have a set of LED lights i am going to put in the bathroom for accent lighting. The thing is the the lights have a transformer that is...
Hi m really new for this site I really dont know about the functionality of this site Bhushan Kamathe
Can any help me to know about a website through which we can send SMS by answering the questions below How the SMS sent from a website is reaching the...