Techunt 2013 - India's First Talent Hunt For Entrepreneurs

NurtureTalent Academy and CSI (Computer Society Of India) have together launched Techunt 2013 - India's first talent hunt for entrepreneurs. This initiative will reach over 100 colleges in India and will host training programs on mobile app development, web development, b-plan development, VC, Fund Raising and marketing etc.

There will be three categories under this program: Mobipreneur, Webpreneur and Idea2Execution. The workshops will be conducted by industry experts and will offer internship, incubation and even funding opportunities for the promising startups.

The participants of the contest will be offered CSI membership. The initiative also aims to generate over 20k jobs and nurture over 1000 startups.

For details, visit: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT UBUNTU OPERATING SYSTEM THEN PLEASE SAY HOW CAN I OPERATE THIS OPERATING SYSTEM
All you Skype Users - turn off your video calls and conferences over Skype - because using Skype and other video calling services is 'illegal' in India, says BSNL (AP)...
Yesterday,I took a long ride on my two Wheeler. Somethings aren't to my understanding, so thought of asking them here. 1) On a sloppy down road, my friend asked me...
Hi all, Please let me know how actually the level shifter works? using MOSFETs as a level shifter
Name:Sanchayita Sinha Engineering Trade:Information Technology BTech Location: Kolkata Occupation: Unemployed Hobbies & Interests: Aim in life: Software Developer I joined CrazyEngineers because: I can gain a whole lot of technical...