Technofreak

hello everyone i am a technofreak .I love to have fun in every venture of my life . I consider coding as a passion through which different situations and imaginations are converted to bits and bytes .For me programming is something with which i can build castles out of air๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us more about yourself and how you discovered this website. Are you a student or a working professional?
  • priya_ami
    priya_ami
    i am a student and i got to know about crazy engineers through a thread which was an answer to one of my google searches.. ๐Ÿ˜... the word crazy is quite fascinating as it exactly defines a software geek... I am here to learn more about mind boggling ideas and the amazing logics ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to our house.
    Feel free to post your queries in an appropriate section ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I merged two threads in introductions section into this one. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • zm-i
    zm-i
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-#! I am a student too, but I am more interested in making use of the software efficiently than in developing it. ๐Ÿ˜

I just want to share my experience here in CrazyEngineers.com. I have been doing my school things for this number of weeks.....and I abandoned this site. Now I am so far behind. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Try to visit this site regularly to make a good use of it.

As a software geek, you might be interested in this topic: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    priya_ami
    hello everyone i am a technofreak .I love to have fun in every venture of my life . I consider coding as a passion through which different situations and imaginations are converted to bits and bytes .For me programming is something with which i can build castles out of air๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, Friend! We hope to see you around here often. ๐Ÿ‘ Keep posting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a recent blog post, Google revealed that they now have 180 fiberhood registration throughout Kansas City, so now 89% of the city will have ultra-high-speed Google Fiber. Why is...
Hi , I am 3rd year mechanical student..... plz suggest me some companies where I can do my industrial training.... I am intersted in Automobiles and heavy machinary....
Need some info about job prospects after M. Tech...... other than doing PhD and becoming a teacher....
hi engineers i just finished my bsc degree of electronic and telecommunication engineering and i'm now thinking of studying for masters but the problem is i haven't particular field in...
So, there has been enough fuss about iPhone 5 and its features. Some people love the new screen-size and some just hate it. Some are joking about it - So,...