technical seminar based on airconditioning

hi my name is irfan and i am new to this site.i am a final year mechanical engineering student and i am searching for a topic for technical seminar based on airconditioning so i need the aid of the members of this site.

Replies

• buzzparas
    buzzparas
    hi irfan,

you can choose wide range of topics under air conditioning,biggest drawbacks of air-conditioners are they generate huge electricity bills, but i would suggest you if you can workout and come up with new approach to reduce air-conditioners electric bills then you will outshine.

best of luck
  • mohammed irfan
    mohammed irfan
    thank you sir.i will search a seminar topic based on this.i am intersted in doing a job baesd on this field so what to do say? shall i go with airconditioning or any job in design field.which one do you think is the best in terms of learning,position,salary,growth etc?lf you sugest me to go for airconditonong, which course do you want me to complete after the degree so that i can easily get jobs in india as well as abroad.
  • mohammed irfan
    mohammed irfan
    thank you 😀sir.i will search a seminar topic based on this.i am intersted in doing a job baesd on this field so what do u say? shall i go with airconditioning or any job in design field.which one do you think is the best in terms of learning,position,salary,growth etc?lf you sugest me to go for airconditonong, which course do you want me to complete after the degree so that i can easily get jobs in india as well as abroad.
  • buzzparas
    buzzparas
    hi irfan,

which year you are studying in ? if you can tell about yourself(college,acads,Interest etc) briefly i will try to help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pardon me if i sounds dumb But what do you think can it be possible that nano technology will lead to human invisibility one day?
Hi , I am thinking about developing a remote controlled car which can be controlled using a TV remote....... But I have never worked with INFRARED........ Please Help me and...
The British Designer Jonathan Ive - the man behind designs of iPod, iPad, iPhone, MacBooks and several other Apple's legendary products is said to be quitting the company. TheSundayTimes reported...
I want some funny replies. What do people do if they are born in leap year (Feb 29)?😎
There are tons of mechanical and automobile engineers looking for summer training in Tata Motors. We've had an old discussion here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/summer-training-at-tata-motors-and-maruti-udyog.27759/ If anyone knows the full procedure for applying...