technical question

Can anyone tell what is the power consumed by a wrist watch in one hour😕

Replies

• silenthorde
    silenthorde
    That will depend on the kind of wrist watch you are using friend...

But considering the fact that a single battery may run for an year or two without replacement. It should be extermely small.

You can calculate it grossly:
    1. Check the mAhour rating of the battery being used. say x mAh
    2. Check how many days, the battery runs with the watch, say y hours.
    3. So x/y mA is the curent consumption.
    4. Multiply that with the voltage rating of the battery.
    5. Wholla...you have the power consumption of the watch.
  • paps
    paps
    8.5 micro watt
  • wassup
    wassup
    CR2032 is most commonly used in digital wrist watches. It's 1.5V and 230mAh. They work for more than 5 years. Yeah ! they do.
    So lets say 50,000 hours. So for 1 hr its should be approx 8microWatt

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, How difficult is it for a beginner with no experience to open up a analog guitar pedal and reverse engineer it? the type where Germanium or Silicon transistors are...
I want to make an explosin detector for my final project. I want to make it for a long range detector. Easy to handle and not to expense that every...
hie all, this would be my first electronics project.I want to make a simple wired toy car,which would be able to also steer as i control it from the wired...
Advantages of 3G mobile over 2G mobile systems😕
NAME:K.Dileep Kumar LOCATION:tenali/Andhra Pradesh,India. EDUCATION:I am a student persuing b.tech 3rd year.. BRANCH:Electrical.. WORK EXPERIENCE:not at all.. HOBBIES:Playing cricket,chess,reading books,stories,watching movies,chatting,bike riding,enjoying with friends. AIM:Whatever i have learnt must be...