Technical News letter

hi
is there any news letter which will give daily updates on the current technology?

I know Crazy engineers gives updates.

But still I want to know newsletters or magzines which are free to subscribe.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes. You may subscribe to VoiCE which will give you daily updates. Just open any article in voice category and scroll down to the bottom of post. You will see subscription box there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

arrange the numbers 1 to 8 in the grid below such that adjacent numbers are not in adjacent boxes (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally). the arrangement above, for example, is wrong...
Guys, I tried to install primavera on w7 but I can't complete the process.😔 How to know the version? Whether it can be installed on w7? steps? Anyone with similar...
Hi All, I can't stop thinking of 8085 micro-processor when it come with LED controls so, i was just working to build my on 8085 Board. This was my first...
I know how to take input in c++ using standard console functions like cout and cin . But how can I use an external input file to give input to...
If you are any app developer, you can join hands with ford. The American company is going to all lengths to attract hugh intellectual population to work with them. All...