Technical Concepts Illustrated With Simplest Diagrams!

"A picture is worth a thousand words" - Everyone knows the statement.
It is time to implement it.

There is ample of information available on the web about every technical topics that we can think of. Most of the times it is impossible to go through pages & pages of words ๐Ÿ˜• , trying to understand the concepts. Imagine if we had self-explanatory diagrams that helped everyone to understand things by just taking a glance! ๐Ÿ˜’

If everyone starts adding such diagrams about the topics they have understood well, we can make an awesome collection interesting concepts understandable to newbies.

I need your feedback & participation! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So many CEans online & no replies here. ๐Ÿ˜ *frowns*
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Cloud Computing
    YaGxul0F
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Gandalf: I cant view the image!
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    @Reya I can view it .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please use 'Upload A File' feature to upload images ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Gandalf: Don't use the image icon!
    I just downloaded your image & uploaded it through "upload a file" option.

I think it must be visible to all now.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I want CEans to do it for their branches in separate sections. This thread is for generating ideas & giving suggestions to each other.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This documentary is about how one man goes on a journey to try and find the robots promised by science fiction and other speculative works, tracing the history and technology...
What are the must-have apps for engineers available on the app store? Please give details & let us know why you find them to be necessary. Here is one I...
Here is the Schedule of Examinations for 2012 by PRC just download it.โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹
Hello CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€ Due to loaded subjects taken at college, i haven't logged in here for few months. A friend sent me PM to check this because she said the...
What Causes Lithium-ion to Age? The lithium-ion battery works on ion movement between the positive and negative electrodes. In theory, such a mechanism should work forever, but shelf life, cycling...