TECHNICAL BOOKS FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS

I made a small Effort to bring the list of some useful books, which you find easily on market and on internet.
1.The ICJ has published a compendium of articles relating to repairs and rehabilitation of distressed structures.

2.Reinforced Concrete Vols.1 and 2 by Prof.H.J.Shah.

3.Reinforced Concrete by Prof.Unnikrishnan and Prof.Menon.

4.Reinforced Concrete by Prof.Ashok Kumar Gupta of Delhi College of Engineering.

5.Reinforced concrete design by Prof.S.N.Sinha of IIT,Delhi.

6. reinforced concrete design.Prof.D.S.Prakash Rao.

7.on earthquake engineering are given by Prof.Agarwal and
Prof.Shrikhande of IIT,Roorkee and

8. by Prof.S.K.Duggal.Another book .

9.Published by ISSE,Bombay,titled"Design of reinforced
concrete structures for earthquake resistance" by Er.Joshi and others.
thanks for referring it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The period of an undamped mass supported on a spring is equal to 2 .pie sq.rt of M/K A useful approximation for buildings with a regular distribution of mass and...
OLA, Uber and almost every other taxi booking smartphone apps require you to turn on your mobile data connection to make the booking. The team at Baxi thinks that this...
A group of electrical engineers from MIT and Harvard University have collaborated to launch an application which enforces security on smartphone users’ private data. Named as Sieve, it would basically...
On 18th March, Google Maps announced their new update to Google Maps. Now, the Android users of the same can use customized icons to mark and save the addresses of...
Hello there, I have qualified Gate (EC) 2016 but with a very low score just on the edge of qualifying marks. What should I do now? I am 2013 passout....