Technical Aptitude Test on CE - To do or not to do?

After the success of the normal aptitude tests, few CEans have suggested that we conduct technical aptitude tests on CE.
I like the idea, but since we have engineers from all branches, we will have to conduct separate test for each branch. Will it be feasible?

If you support the idea -
We need volunteers for following from CEans:
1. Setting Questions for each branch.
2. Deciding test structure. (I don't prefer descriptive answers, but they might be necessary sometimes.)
3. Evaluators for descriptive answers.
[Can't think of more points right now.]

This thread is open to any kind of valuable input. Please share your views.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    really great akd
    i am always in for any technical issues
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks Narayana. We need more people to handle this job.
    Any takers?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    My name is not Taker but you can count on me. πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    AKD: Tell me exactly. What do you want?

Should we focus on technical questions asked in aptitude or the GATE ones?

I am currently preparing a set of question paper to be sent via mail. If you can recommend a particular type of question I will include that.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Issue: You can focus on technical questions of Mechanical. To actually start it, we need questions from atleast : Electrical, Electronics & Communication, CS/IT, Civil & Mech. One CEan for each. Let's see how many are ready.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @AKD: Count me in πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @AKD:- I can contribute to Electronics Section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great, now we have:

1. Mechanical - Issue
    2. Electronics - Godfather
    3. Computer Science - Reya
    4. Narayana - Electrical

We need someone from Civil now.

In addition to the responsibilities mentioned in first post, we also need you to make sure there are enough registrations for the test. How can we do that?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Great, now we have:

1. Mechanical - Issue
    2. Electronics - Godfather
    3. Computer Science - Reya
    4. Narayana - Electrical

We need someone from Civil now.

In addition to the responsibilities mentioned in first post, we also need you to make sure there are enough registrations for the test. How can we do that?
    we have to start collection of the questions to be asked. and meanwhile also have to encourage more people for participating in this quiz.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @AKD: Should we prepare questions from all the subjects?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    A CE banner will do the trick.

Technical tests for all branches. This is similar to wha we have in aptitude tests registrations. Once the activity is started, people will come on their own πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    To start a quiz we must have rich questionnaire. Banner is Good Idea and we will also display Topper's Name on CE. πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    GF, I think you are confusing with quiz and technical aptitude tests. πŸ˜”

Technical aptitude tests will be held weekly just like our present aptitude tests which are held on Sundays.

By the way yes if you have looked at TCY analytics, the quiz will also be good.

We have English quiz isn't it? We will replace vocabulary with Technical multiple choice questions πŸ˜€

Once Biggie is back we can have a final decision. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    GF, I think you are confusing with quiz and technical aptitude tests. πŸ˜”

Technical aptitude tests will be held weekly just like our present aptitude tests which are held on Sundays.

By the way yes if you have looked at TCY analytics, the quiz will also be good.

We have English quiz isn't it? We will replace vocabulary with Technical multiple choice questions πŸ˜€

Once Biggie is back we can have a final decision. πŸ˜€
    Oh Yes Issue, Misunderstanding. πŸ˜” Sorry !
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I am in with Reya for CS section πŸ˜€
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Is this test for GATE preparation or Companies Written Technical Test?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    sorry for the late entry! πŸ˜‰

i'll take care of the civil! 😁
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    when will the first test be? πŸ˜€
    how are we going to organise this? πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Pushkar and CT: The test format is yet to be decided. This is just an idea for 10-12 days. Once Biggie is back, he will make a decision about it.
    But we all are determined to start the activity.
    Tell then let us keep on adding ideas here. πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Issue
    @Pushkar and CT: The test format is yet to be decided. This is just an idea for 10-12 days. Once Biggie is back, he will make a decision about it.
    But we all are determined to start the activity.
    Tell then let us keep on adding ideas here. πŸ˜€
    okie got it! πŸ˜€

P.S: it is not CT... it is CP! πŸ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @pushkar: We can cover both areas.

It would be great if we voluntarily decide the complete framework and put it here.
    Someone please take the initiative.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @akd: how should be questions like deep in subject or any other pattern i am confused because i never attempted even a single aptitude test
    and you are saying as it is technical how is the questions to be framed is it like
    q: the capacitance occurs between ground and distribution KV line is
    a: stray capacitance
    b: ground capacitance
    c: a normal capacitance with some value depending on potential value
    d: none

actual answer is b

is this the pattern or any new pattern for this
    please make it clear with example
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This pattern looks good. We can have mixed type of questions.
    For eg, these can be the types:
    1. Multiple choice (like what you mentioned above).
    2. Fill in the blanks.
    3. True or False
    4. Descriptive (Give reasons sort of. (I don't recommend this at first, because it makes the process tedious for organizers.) )
  • Reya
    Reya
    Why dont we decide the complete framework of technical aptitude test in CE conference and finally come up with a good one?

Whats say people?
  • Reya
    Reya
    I have few questions to ask.Please answer to my questions.

1.How many questions should we frame?

2.Are we gonna cover all the subjects?

3.Can we have technical aptitude test for each subject per week?

4.Who is going to evaluate? Should we do that?

5.The questions should be framed in such a way that it should not be searched in google easily.Right?

6.Can we have two members for each stream?

7.Do we have negative marking like we do have for aptitude mock test?

8.what is the test duration?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    AbraKaDabra
    2. Fill in the blanks.
    3. True or False
    4. Descriptive (Give reasons sort of. (I don't recommend this at first, because it makes the process tedious for organizers.) )
    may be but 4th one is good as i know a paper in the IES has a descriptive questions
    so this make whole exam looks good and designing paper for descriptive is so easy because i can copy from my sem or mid question papers πŸ˜€
    anyway whole process of designing will take a lot of time
    my idea is to take
    20 multiple choice (for 20 marks)
    20 fill in blanks (same)
    40 true or false (because it is easy) (same)
    6 descriptive (because they take lot of time) (10 for each answer)
    total (120 marks exam)
    total time (1 hour)
    descriptive answer is should be minimum of 3 lines
  • Reya
    Reya
    @AKD: Why dont you start a poll to know whether CEans want to include descriptive questions?

We will face lot of problems to evaluate descriptive questions.

If CEans are interested,then we can go ahead.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    I would be glad to join too.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Reya
    @AKD: Why dont you start a poll to know whether CEans want to include descriptive questions?

We will face lot of problems to evaluate descriptive questions.

If CEans are interested,then we can go ahead.
    no problem Reya
    if we can answer that with in 3 lines we will limit the answer so maximum problems will be solved
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes, all can discuss this in CE-Conference. Especially at night. When activity is low. πŸ˜€

@simplycoder: welcome aboard! You join godfather for electronics questions.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    @AKD: Yes Boss!! πŸ˜‰
    I will contact him.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    AbraKaDabra
    Yes, all can discuss this in CE-Conference. Especially at night. When activity is low. πŸ˜€

@simplycoder: welcome aboard! You join godfather for electronics questions.
    lol nice joke but i don't have time
    thats my idea about pattern of paper
    if any update i will check later
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have a simple idea for descriptive answers. Why don't we convert it into multiple choice questions itself?

1.A person weighs himself on a waterproof spring scale placed at the bottom of a 1m deep swimming pool. Will the person weigh less or more in water? Why?

(a) less because weight as measured by the spring scale is gravitational force applied by person mass on it, but when one weights oneself in water there is force of buoyancy opposing this force of gravity.

(B) he'll weigh less. because the weight of an object under water is lesser due to the buoyant forces.

(C) The weight always remains same anywhere we go. Whether we are in water or air or universe. ButMeasurement varies. There will be an opposite force in upward direction which is called the force of buoyancy.

As we will have reasons given in the options itself, the person can choose it. In this way we can have direct evaluation too πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    But practically speaking, if we keep technical questions, we will run out of questions after a few tests.

If we want to keep the activity to go long, I feel that we should keep it GATE/IES exam oriented. So that we can have many combinations of questions πŸ˜€
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Regarding the frame work, I think we can ask diagrams.
    drop some slides or .gifs let them guess, we can put any commonly known facts like say picture of motherboard and ask them to recognize it.
    Some commonly known circuit diagrams in electonics.
    We can also ask them guess the missing components by seeing a visual.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Issue
    I have a simple idea for descriptive answers. Why don't we convert it into multiple choice questions itself?

1.A person weighs himself on a waterproof spring scale placed at the bottom of a 1m deep swimming pool. Will the person weigh less or more in water? Why?

(a) less because weight as measured by the spring scale is gravitational force applied by person mass on it, but when one weights oneself in water there is force of buoyancy opposing this force of gravity.

(B) he'll weigh less. because the weight of an object under water is lesser due to the buoyant forces.

(C) The weight always remains same anywhere we go. Whether we are in water or air or universe. ButMeasurement varies. There will be an opposite force in upward direction which is called the force of buoyancy.

As we will have reasons given in the options itself, the person can choose it. In this way we can have direct evaluation too πŸ˜€
    but issue it won't look like descriptive because we are giving options
    i have simple solution we decide evaluators who are very good on specific subject
    as i know aj and praba is good on electrical
    GF is good at electronics
    and many
    so we consult them with question and answer and make the paper final
    so if we have a key that won't take much time to correct any type of paper
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    simplycoder
    Regarding the frame work, I think we can ask diagrams.
    drop some slides or .gifs let them guess, we can put any commonly known facts like say picture of motherboard and ask them to recognize it.
    Some commonly known circuit diagrams in electonics.
    We can also ask them guess the missing components by seeing a visual.
    but we can a have a problem here we can replace any component with another one because of latest technology
    so that may create some problem
  • Reya
    Reya
    @issue: As you said we can convert descriptive questions into multiple choice questions.But one person cannot handle everything.

But before deciding,I personally feel that we should know whether other volunteers are happy with the decision.It is better to discuss in CE conference with all the volunteers.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The procedure is simple Reya. Only one option will be correct. The other options can be anything random. We will have the same technique of evaluating answers like the ZOHO people do. We will have instant evaluation just like our present weekly aptitude tests.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @Reya: only one person can't handle that so i am preferring about giving key
    as we know some thing about all the subjects we can check whether answer is relavent or not in correction
    so as my view its not at all a problem
    anyway lets wait for others to respond
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    My ideas :-

1.How many questions should we frame?
    Ans : 30

2.Are we gonna cover all the subjects?
    Ans : Major subjects i think like i am from CSE So for me C, DS, DBMS, CN, OS, SE subjects are important and C & DS are mainly asked in companies written.

3.Can we have technical aptitude test for each subject per week?
    Ans : No.

4.Who is going to evaluate? Should we do that?
    Ans : the one who is good in his field or use google.

5.The questions should be framed in such a way that it should not be searched in google easily.Right?
    Ans : Well doesn't matter because these tests are very good for those who are serious in attempting it and really working hard in preparing them..

6.Can we have two members for each stream?
    Ans : Decide it

7.Do we have negative marking like we do have for aptitude mock test?
    Ans : Yes. 3 marks for correct, 1 negative point for incorrect

8.what is the test duration?
    Ans : 40 (30 questions in 40 min)

Please start tech test with multiple options like you did in apti test.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    2. Fill in the blanks.
    3. True or False
    I agree with Option No:- 1,2,3
    As AKD told it might be tedious for organizer to read all the answers and then dedicate the marks for that answer and it is little bit confusing too.

Now why i am agree with No:- 2 and 3 because i think its not easy to make 4 option for each and every question if we want to make the test interesting then all the wrong 3 option must be very close to the Right answer isn't it?

So Finally From Electronics Section there are Simplycoder and Narayana with Me. :welcome: guys. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    I got a new idea regarding this we give a thread with all the trades with respective links we give questions in a blog and link it to post so when anyone select a trade lets take electrical as example if we click on it there opens blog with questions particiments should mail answers in given time then they are evaluated and result is anounced more information wil be posted soon
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    wow nice idea.......technical contests are also very important...i am glad to know this...definitely i will contribute to my best for this....
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Friends let us keep it simple-

Step one] registrations-

CE user id ____________
    Password ____________
    E mail address_____________
    Technical Branch ___________

Step 2] Once the registrations are closed a link similar to zoho aptitude test will be sent automatically via server.

Step 3] Tests are conducted on a pre decided time ( once we have customised test engine we can have multiple timings)

Step 4] Once the tests are submitted The answers which are previously fed to the system automatically evaluates answer sheets withing 1-2 minutes.

Step 5] Results are displayed.

In this way, the person who sets the question paper need not evaluate each and every answer manually.

What say folks ?? πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue

Step one] registrations-

CE user id ____________
    Password ____________

Step 2] Once the registrations are closed a link similar to zoho aptitude test will be sent automatically via server.

Step 3] Tests are conducted on a pre decided time ( once we have customised test engine we can have multiple timings)

Step 4] Once the tests are submitted The answers which are previously fed to the system automatically evaluates answer sheets withing 1-2 minutes.

In this way, the person who sets the question paper need not evaluate each and every answer manually.

What say folks ?? πŸ˜€
    I Agree with this. Let's See what other people say.

PS:- Once we have Team for every branch we will collect questions from every team leader. meanwhile you all people must have to keep working on questions. Ceans who are ready to contribute in this please PM me your Email IDs. Or send me mail on maddy@crazyengineers.net
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    how is this
    thread in anouncement section
    Technical aptitude test live now
    (by opening it appears like)
    1:electrical
    2:electronics
    3:mechanical
    4:civil
    5:cse
    6:it

then we will give questions in a blog and link them to the name
    then we ask the participents to mail the answer in a given specified time and we directly send the mail to the evaluators
    by correcting them they give answers as fast as possible

​what you think about this friends

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Issue

Step one] registrations-

CE user id ____________
    Password ____________

What say folks ?? πŸ˜€
    this is clear and good! πŸ˜€ lets adopt it πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    CIVILPRINCESS
    this is clear and good! πŸ˜€ lets adopt it πŸ˜€
    k then whats next
    is there any need of giving syllabus
  • Reya
    Reya
    Hi friends,

I want to bail out from this "Technical aptitude test team".I want to participate rather than preparing questions.I sincerely thank all the volunteers of this team who co-operated with me to decide about the pattern of the technical aptitude test yesterday.All the best guys πŸ˜€ Keep rocking\m/
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Friends, I have mailed all of you a question paper for mechanical. Kindly check it.

This post is double up, in case I have not included anybody's name in that mail.

I have calculated every answer and it is correct according to my knowledge. πŸ˜€

Feel free to add suggestions.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm.. Looks like I missed most of the discussions.

I think descriptive questions should be included, though it adds a considerable strain on the evaluators.
    Probably, we can pilot the first test with only those kinds of descriptive questions which don't have many ways of answering them correctly.
    Some give reasons type of questions. And we have to decide who is going to evaluate it.

Other than that, as suggested, we should have a mix of multiple choice questions, fill ups and may be even true or false type questions.

And if we are going to conduct the test for all the disciplines on the same day, then we must be well prepared in all the disciplines.
    It will be better if questions in any discipline are distributed across all the areas in that discipline.

In the branches mentioned, I didn't see Communications. I think it is a part of Electronics stream.
    I can help with questions in communications and networks, for whichever branch it is used.
    If it's decided to include descriptive questions, I can also help in evaluating the descriptive questions.

Looking forward to this test! πŸ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I think i am hopping in a little late....πŸ˜› Neways i liked the idea and would like to contribute.

As already discussed, i am with having multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks and true/false types. The problem with descriptive type is , first is tough to evaluate them, secondly there is no hard and fast marking scheme. So, i guess we are good with first three options. It can be conducted the same way as present aptitude test is being conducted.
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    I guess me too missed a lot.After word quiz its Technical quiz ,CEans rock seriously.I want to help and would like to join the test team.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess I should change the name of this thread and put "Technical Aptitude Test - To Do For Sure!" 😁

@ALL: Thank you so much for the flurry of responses. I hope we put everything in place soon.

@SS, Pensu, Adivy: Welcome to the team. πŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Adivy
    I guess me too missed a lot.After word quiz its Technical quiz ,CEans rock seriously.I want to help and would like to join the test team.
    welcomt to team Adi. in which year you are?
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    I am 2011 passout πŸ˜€
  • Ankit Goyal
    Ankit Goyal
    can i joiin??
    my
    email id:

plz send me the technical que. ,

i m from 2012 batch,,and i m doing IT.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK friends,

With all great people around here, we will rock for sure. πŸ‘
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    So, what is the plan?

Shall we finalize the pattern of the test and the number of questions, time limit etc.?

I propose the following:

There will be 30 questions.

10 multiple choice questions, 10 fill-in-the-blanks, 5 true or false type questions and 5 descriptive questions.

In the descriptive questions, we can either have Give reason type questions or numericals/problems.
    In both these cases, the answer is known, and there are only a fixed number of ways one can answer the question.
    So, I hope it won't be a very difficult thing to correct those descriptive questions.

True or false questions can in fact, be combined with the multiple choice questions,
    because, if you think about it, true or false is also a multiple choice (2 choices) question πŸ˜€

I think 45 minutes will be enough for this test. If not, we can keep one hour as the time limit, as needed.

What do you think about this pattern? Any suggestions are welcome.
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    Guys is the pattern finalized then?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Do not let the initiative die down friends, it is only a matter of days that we should start publishing the technical tests. Believe me it is going to be interesting for the Q paper setters too. Lets rock soon πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have received lots of questions for mechanical section from Issue.

For starters, I think instead of going for weekly tests we should upload the tests in regular Zoho format and keep it open for all registered CEans for taking them any day of the year at any time.

Let me know if anyone thinks otherwise.
    If not, I will make the tests live by next week.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm.. If that's the case, what will be the number of questions?

Will it include a comprehensive coverage of all the subjects in a given branch or will it be covering only some subjects?

And what about questions for other branches?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have seen some of the technical test sites which offer an option of set your own test. We may offer the candidates the right to choose number of questions may be 10, 20, 25. For each question we will offer them 3 minutes time. So if the test is of 10Q, time will be 30 minutes.

This will make it flexible, "Any where, any time".

Actually I want an opinion on one point. can we include Maths and inventory control questions too? In GATE, they are asked.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am looking into getting this started immediately and even our regular aptitude test. πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think, we can make it big. After my exams are over, I promise we will rock. Hundreds of questions will literally pour continuously for next few months. Just Wait and watch.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have this idea.
    We can make different PDFs of the Mechanical question sets and upload it in the GATE Section. We will not provide answer keys there.
    Test Takers can download the PDF and answer the questions for themselves.

We can give links of the threads with the answer keys in separate threads. This will also boost the activity on the forum. Those who want to know the solutions of the questions can discuss it in the respective threads.

I have started compiling first 2 PDFs.
    Do comment here for more ideas on this.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hola AKD, that is a wonderful idea. But just tell me, how many questions are you keeping in one set? 10, 20 or 30?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I don't know. You give me the estimate. Should it be subject wise? Then please divide the questions subject wise and tell me questions per subject.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The first set of questions for Mechanical Engineering are revealed here:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    Hi Ceans ..Post GATE (instrumentation Engineering) questions subject-wise
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    cchandansjce
    Hi Ceans ..Post GATE (instrumentation Engineering) questions subject-wise
    Hello Chandan, the GATE instrumentation engineering is currently unavailable.

@AKD: I saw the pdf file and I guess, it took you troubles numbering questions properly. But the pdf is really good and I will see that you have to exert minimum efforts on editing part.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Friends,
    How about these test? Can we have a go now? If anyone interested to do it, refer to mechanical question set template. The question should follow the template.

It will be great if we have the question sets for all branches.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Working on solely *questions* today. hope to be back with lots of questions in coming 2-3 days πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i'll submit the question set for civil engineering this saturday! πŸ˜€
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    I am thinking of preparing questions but have a doubt.Do we have to submit the detailed description of answers or just mention the answers??
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @CP: I have referred to the strength of materials of Civil. It will be great if we can have the objective questions.

@Adivy: It depends on your branch. I am not really into ENTC.

Tip for both: Both of you refer to mechanical question sets in GATE section.
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    @Issue: Alright I'll try to submit questions from some of the topics in Network Theory by Monday.Could you review it?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Adivy: Send it to me on the email address specified in my signature.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK if AKD wants to review it, well and good. prepare good questions, take your time and do not directly copy paste from anywhere before sending them.
    All the best Adivy πŸ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    All game for a technical apti! πŸ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Adivy
    @Issue: Alright I'll try to submit questions from some of the topics in Network Theory by Monday.Could you review it?
    Hey Adivy, I am waiting for your mail. πŸ˜€
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    but who is for communications branch
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sowjitha
    but who is for communications branch
    Adivy and me was preparing some questions you want to work on this?
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    godfather
    Adivy and me was preparing some questions you want to work on this?
    ya please is the questions are there in your blog?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sowjitha
    ya please is the questions are there in your blog?
    no but we search for some documents in which we find some objective type question. You can prepare it and make one word file then submit it to AKD with answers.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    godfather
    no but we search for some documents in which we find some objective type question. You can prepare it and make one word file then submit it to AKD with answers.
    can't understand can you say it in detail
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sowjitha
    can't understand can you say it in detail
    as we're going to post only multiple choice questions. We find some set of questions from different exams. And we collected them. We've to cover all the subjects from electronics so we need questions from all subject. So you can select any subject and start collecting questions with multiple choice. Hope you get the idea. Go through first page for more information. Welcome to team.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    where can we find these questions i mean is their any pdf file collection of all this questions
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    godfather
    as we're going to post only multiple choice questions. We find some set of questions from different exams. And we collected them. We've to cover all the subjects from electronics so we need questions from all subject. So you can select any subject and start collecting questions with multiple choice. Hope you get the idea. Go through first page for more information. Welcome to team.
    where can we find this questions i mean is there any pdf file collection of this questions
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    No we have to prepare from text books. I'll try to find some books for such and will send you. Send me an email so i can forward you that. My mail id is given in my signature.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    godfather
    No we have to prepare from text books. I'll try to find some books for such and will send you. Send me an email so i can forward you that. My mail id is given in my signature.
    sorry i don't have email id it's my brothers id please sent it to that
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    Guys ,I am really sorry was busy with some other assignments.πŸ˜”
    @Akd tell me a deadline then I'll be fastπŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm wondering whether we should go ahead with this. The efforts that we've to put in are 100x as compared to the response we got last time. But there's an opportunity to automate the whole test conducting process so that anyone can take the test at a fixed time or any time of his/her choice.
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    @Big K You are right but we still need questions for even automated test.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Where can I find the CS Technical Test?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dancer_Engineer
    Where can I find the CS Technical Test?
    We're thinking of such test, not live yet. πŸ˜”
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    godfather
    We're thinking of such test, not live yet. πŸ˜”
    Okay. πŸ˜€
    If Technical Test for CS students is made, then you'll have to consider one each for different languages, databases and testing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dancer_Engineer
    Okay. πŸ˜€
    If Technical Test for CS students is made, then you'll have to consider one each for different languages, databases and testing.
    You can also help us in making database for questions.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    godfather
    You can also help us in making database for questions.
    Okay, I can help with this.
    But it may take a little time, but you can count on me. πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am appearing in CET exam for engineering. I visited the Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore web site (dbit.co.in) & I found they are quite active in the personality...
πŸ˜’ just trying 2 b a CrazyEngineer. nubie.. ur guidance might b helpfull for me..πŸ˜’
The ISTE STUDENT’S CHAPTER at Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, which is the biggest of its kind in the country, is organizing SREEVISION’11, a National Level TECHNICAL-SPORTS-CULTURAL Consortium. The...
The symposium, DESAFIO-2K11 aimed at providing a platform for professionals from Academics, Industries and Research organizations to discuss and exchange views/outputs on the recent advances and future trends of Information...
It is indeed heartening that our students have come forward to organize , TECHFLASH2K11 an event provide an ideal platform to all young aspirants to put forward their innovative ideas...