TechM Hiring Telecom Testers with 3-5 Years Experience

THE JOB LOCATION IS PUNE. CANDIDATES BASED OUT AT PUNE AND WILLING TO RELOCATE TO PUNE NEED ONLY APPLY

Exp.: 3-7 yrs.
Job Description:

•Experience in Telecom Domain Including Automation

Testing, Manual Testing, Telecom Operations, Billing, Implementation of Backbone Network.

•Deep knowledge of

OSS/BSS, NMS/EMS, SDH/SONET/DWDM, L2/L3-

Protocol, FCAPS, Billing Systems.

•Involved extensively in Regression, Functional, Sanity, Parity, UAT Testing.

•Expertise in the preparation and execution of test cases & test data

•Participated in project and test reviews.

•Strong Telecom Domain Knowledge on E2E perspective.

•Good understanding g of Order Fulfillment & Assurance.

•Knowledge of STLC, Quality Assurance-CMM and ISO.

•Good understanding on Optical and Ethernet Network.

•Worked with the various monitoring tools and systems in the

Network Operation Centre.

•Directly communicated with the International Telecom

Operators and customer technical contact to assist in

understanding of the resolution process.

ONLY Short listed candidates would be invited for the interviews on Saturday 05 Jun 10 between 10am to 12pm.

If you are interested and available for the interviews on Saturday 05 Jun 10 to explore more about the current opportunity, kindly share your CV, passport no. and a short brief about your self.

Total Exp:
Relevant Exp:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Passport No.:
Preferred Job Location:
Notice Period:

Thanks and Regards
Mansi Nawathe
|Resource Management Group (RMG)|Tech Mahindra
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, even through Microsoft will continue to support Windows XP until 2014; Gartner is advising companies to upgrade operating systems from XP to Windows 7. Michael Silver, vice president and...
IDEA GIVEN BY: Himanshu Bala Position: Managing Director and Tech. Team Head NetguruSolution. ADDRESS: MIG DLX A-237, Amrawati South, Near AIIMS, Bhopal – 462043 (MP) Email; md@netgurusolution.com This Original content...
I am working in a process of storing digital data in AIR rather then it to store in Hard Disk or other physical media and I already solved many problems...
I am working in a process of storing digital data in AIR rather then it to store in Hard Disk or other physical media and I already solved many problems...
i just completed my 2nd year of E&C engg. and now i got one month course on embedded systems. then for an another month i m free! so i gotta...