Techincal Interview Questions - Microprocessor questions
- · Which type of architecture 8085 has?
- · How many memory locations can be addressed by a microprocessor with 14 address lines?
- · 8085 is how many bit microprocessor?
- · Why is data bus bi-directional?
- · What is the function of accumulator?
- · What is flag, bus?
- · What are tri-state devices and why they are essential in a bus oriented system?
- · Why are program counter and stack pointer 16-bit registers?
- · What does it mean by embedded system?
- · What are the different addressing modes in 8085?
- · What is the difference between MOV and MVI?
- · What are the functions of RIM, SIM, IN?
- · What is the immediate addressing mode?
- · What are the different flags in 8085?
- · What happens during DMA transfer?
- · What do you mean by wait state? What is its need?
- · What is PSW?
- · What is ALE? Explain the functions of ALE in 8085.
- · What is a program counter? What is its use?
- · What is an interrupt?
- · Which line will be activated when an output device require attention from CPU?
You are reading an archived discussion.
ELECTRONICS QUESTIONS · What is meant by D-FF? · What is the basic difference between Latches and Flip flops? · What is a multiplexer? · How can you convert an...
TCS has one software “touchstone” for conducting test. It is having collection of around 1 to 2 lacks questions. So pattern of all questions are much same. Here are the...
I am sure most of you must have gone through the Engineers Without Borders Chairman Interview on CE-Small Talk: Ashok Agarwal – Engineers Without Borders - CrazyEngineers Some of my...
1. The passage given below is followed by questions based on its content. Read the passage & choose the best answer 4 the questions The Death Car It was cold...
1. In 1978, a kg of paper was sold at Rs25/-. I f the paper rate increases at 1.5% more than inflation rate which is of 6.5% a year ,...