Techfest 2011

Techfest,IIT Bombay Asia's largest science and technology festival is back in its 14th edition.We are pleased to announce the launch of the national robotics challenge NEXUS which will be held in 5 different centres through the country. Keeping in tune with its ideology to make a difference to the society it presents Prayaas-"An effort today for a better tomorrow'.

For more information please visit Techfest official website #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE Events Section. Keep us informed about the happenings at TechFest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ISTQB: International Software Testing Qualifications Board Which provides certificates on Testing(foundation,expert etc) please letme know how to prepare for that and some useful book for that?
Hi Cean's, I am having 2 pc and 1 laptop Both pc are connected to router through wired connection and share internet connection. Now i want to share my internet...
Human Recognition Systems Launches the First Biometric Workforce Management Solution for the Civil Environment MSite Civil is the new edition of MSite - the UK’s leading biometric access and workforce...
Hi...can any1 of u please suggest me, what should i opt now, i have done b.tech. CS in 2009 wid 75.6%. After that I taught in an Engineering college for...
It's shocking for me. Today, when I tried to open my blog hosted at Wordpress.com It shows a message from "Mortgage Web Success" and displays Google Ads. I can not...