Techfest 2010-11 at IIT Bombay

Anybody can hold the helm when the sea is calm but at this Techfest, you will witness a sea full of competitions, which polishes and brings out knowledge, skills and determination within you. Fierce battles await you at Techfest 2011 which need sheer creativity and passion, ranging from pure circuitry and robotics to simple mechanical challenges and basic sciences which will tickle your grey cells to think of the whackiest of ideas.
Yes, the time has come when you can prove to the world that you have it in you. No legacy is as rich as that of Competitions at Techfest and we invite all of you to be a part of it. Get ready for the ultimate challenges awaiting you!

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have:

#-Link-Snipped-#: Design and Innovate
#-Link-Snipped-#: Enter the age of Robo Sapiens
#-Link-Snipped-#: No motors, no engines, only pure logic is required here
#-Link-Snipped-#: A spectrum of endless possibilities
#-Link-Snipped-#: Wanna be a cyber-crime expert? Here's your chance
#-Link-Snipped-#: An effort today for a better tommorow
#-Link-Snipped-#: The Inter-collegiate Combat Robotics competition in the spirit of Mortal Combat
#-Link-Snipped-#: Reaching out to National enthusiasts
#-Link-Snipped-#: Between a winner and a loser, all that matters is a split second
#-Link-Snipped-#: A concourse of Technology and Entrepreneurship

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Sreelatha Location:India Engineering Trade:Computer Sceince Occupation: Software engineer Actually I come a cross to this CRAZY ENGINEERS while searching for the puzzels and all. Really feeling happy to know...
Hello all, We've a popular thread going on here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/chillax-chit-chat/37380-post-link-your-latest-blog-entry.html I regularly visit the links and want to comment (and I'm sure, many others as well!). However, I don't want...
Explain Equivalence relation & Digitalization with suitable Example. Construct a DFA with reduced states equivalent to the regular expressions: 10 + (0 + 11) 0 * 1 Explain Prefix, suffix,...
What is Operating system? Explain in brief the Evolution of Operating system? Explain in brief the functions of Operating system? Explain in brief the structure of Operating system? Explain the...
Dear all, I would like to share a blog that is I am maintaining for my Company. I have tried to make it simple and clear to understand. The Electrical...