Tech Mahindra (Mahindra Satyam) hiring 1000 fresh graduates

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

IT company Mahindra Satyam plans to appoint 1,000 freshers by December 15, a top company official said.

"The process is on and we will give appointment letters to 1,000 freshers out of the 8,000 selected during campus recruitment by December 15," Mahindra Satyam's Chief People Officer Hari Thalapalli told reporters on the sidelines of a conference here today.

So, better days for the Indian IT Industry again? ;-)

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    yeah lets hope for the more better 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Really very good to hear...! Seems better now by listening these kind of news for the software techies...!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    After Wipro here comes some more relief to the world of computer graduates

It is good to hear this
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats great news. Hope CEans manage to bag some of those positions 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    They are doing this because of the threat they face if they dont hire any of the selected people!

They first hire 1000 then will assure others that they will be hired in couple of months they prolong it for many days!

I guess by the time the last set of 1000th joins Mahindra Satyam layoffs the first 1000 they hire!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Three IT cos bag $600 mn Walmart deal- Software & Services-News-Indiatimes - Infotech Walmart Stores Inc, the world's largest retailer, has picked three IT vendors including India's Infosys Technologies...
Sir / madam, My question is The width in bits of double primitive type in Java is --. Select the one correct answer. a. The width of double is platform...
well i understand that there are these following ways: 1.reverse thrust (reversing the propeller to forward thrust) 2.Second, drag (or friction) from the water. The problem with these braking system...
I'm curious, what do you think are the positive and negative points of them? Which would you prefer in then end? From what I gather, 8 hour shifts are not...
The DNS or the Domain Name System is like the switchboard operator that takes easy-to-remember Web address - such as Google.com and links them to their more complex IP addresses...