Teacherji.in Has List Of Coaching Classes & Training Institutes In India

Teacherji.in is a Bangaluru based startup with a list of coaching classes and training institutes in India. You can sign up as a regular user or a coaching class tutor and list your business online. The site is very easy to use and it gives you a search engine to look for particular class in any city of your choice. The service has over 5k listings from over 17 cities across India.

Nice startup, what say, folks?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yeah, This is something different. I will add my coaching class on that site. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @godfather: You take coaching classes! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Which subjects?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    @godfather: You take coaching classes! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Which subjects?
    Microcontroller and Microprocessor but not now a days. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    Microcontroller and Microprocessor but not now a days. ๐Ÿ˜”
    hey whats wrong start them in CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    hey whats wrong start them in CE
    Nothing wrong but i wonder how to start ! and it's need much time to prepare material. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    Nothing wrong but i wonder how to start ! and it's need much time to prepare material. ๐Ÿ˜”
    no need of material bro we can do it i mean we already done it by group discussion thread
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    no need of material bro we can do it i mean we already done it by group discussion thread
    Coaching classes and group study are totally different thing NM. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have heard that effectively any score of above 700 in quantitative and any score above 550 in verbal is good enough to be at least considered by some of...
GMAC plans to make big changes to GMAT exam from 2012. Overall the exams timing is retained the same in spite of addition of new integrated reasoning section. This new...
Today I crossed the 4K Posts on CE. ๐Ÿ˜’ I don't know how many of them are useful but i am always trying my best to make CE better and...
Green Engineering is a topic that is trending in almost all fields of society. Engineers can be the pivots in revolutionizing the whole scenario. While thinking about this topic, I...
Affixa Basic File Size: 361 It allows you to attach files to emails from the desktop without launching any mail system. Affixa works with Yahoo! Mail, Gmail and desktop mail...