CrazyEngineers
  • I stumbled upon an article in the times of India that says TDR (Totally Drug Resistant) form of Tuberculosis has hit India (read: New, deadlier form of TB hits India | India News - Times of India ). This form of TB seems to have identified in Iran first about 3 years ago and India is the second country to get it.

After reading these news I'm surprised and curious. Do these diseases really exist or it's just a ploy by the drug manufacturers across the world to make sure that they're in business? My grandfather, a doctor (is no more), would himself get surprized to see new forms of diseases being discovered every few year which would mass-kill humans.

It makes sense that the profit-minded drug companies will never develop anything to eradicate the most basic forms of diseases. Because if they do - they'll be out of business forever.

The question I want to ask, what do engineers think about these diseases being discovered out of nowhere?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Home Channels Search Login Register