TCS, Wipro, to bid for Rs. 2000 Crore online FIR project

Around 12 companies, including TCS, Infosys and Wipro will bid for a Rs. 2000 crore online FIR project, which will involve devising a new automated complaint filing and tracking system that the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) plans to roll out across India.

Vijay Kumar Singh hopes that by 2012, most of those he gets to see in person would be potential criminals. Singh hopes to be a cop. And those whom he intends to spare from his appointment diary are the general public. Singh's hopes are pinned on the new automated system that MHA plans to roll out across India, aimed at trimming the time the general public spends in doing the labyrinthine rounds of the good old police station, reports Economic Times.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been hearing the news that the test, for the first few days, was significantly easier for everyone. That means, candidates who booked a later date for the CAT were...
I request all of you who appeared for CAT 2009 to analyse the test and post your review in this thread. I'm sure lot of our engineers will find it...
hi friends may i know the diffrences between these words HORDE&HOARD
hello, i am using AT89S52 in my project and i want to know how can i burn any program on it(i mean to know about the hardware)..........please anyone from delhi...
Hi everybody.. I have just join this form. I need some help of form geeks if they can. I am going to work on a project 'operating domestic equipments using...