tcs testimony

hello,
sir,i am a team lead in tcs testimony team but my one of the team members is a another team lead. so confirmation of team could not be done. the team member who registered as a team lead want to be a member of my team. what can be done now?
please reply as soon as possible

Replies

• shilpi banerjee
    shilpi banerjee
    i am just confused about how are the questions going to be framed ???? i know languages java , c++ etc. but not able to understand about seleniumhq and jmeter?? please help me out with it ....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am an "oldie" from the UK construction industry. Its time for me to stop but I cant, instead of pulling on my slippers and cardigan, I pull on...
As we know, Android is using Java compatible Libs & running on VM, is this the reason why Android consumes too much of RAM ? -In blog,I have read that...
Last week was one hella crazy 7 days, - Ubuntu Released ROM for Phones. - Ubuntu announced ROM for Tablets. - Sony revealed PlayStation 4. - Kernel 3.8 released. -...
Hey guys, my friend is basically a mechanical engineer. Now he is into a textile industry, please recommend a source(weblink, books, videos etc) , so that he can get through...
Hello Everyone! I would like to have some help and support from you guys in calculating a few parameters regarding centrifugal fan in aspiration system. Your help will be highly...