TCS Recruitment Drive For 2011 Freshers All Over India

Company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).

Website Tata Consultancy Services: Driving Innovation and Building on Belief

Eligibility BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA

Experience Freshers

Location Across India

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).

Job Role: Freshers-2011

Candiates Should Have:

To apply for a job, please upload your resume highlighting your qualifications : #-Link-Snipped-#

Note : I have found this news on other site, If any TCS employee is Here then please Confirm it. Students can register themselves 😀

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    is here any tcs employee who can confirm it.. I want to know when will they start the process?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think it had to happen. With the recent flooding of deals-based websites in the Indian eCommerce scene; lot of startup companies are finding it difficult to sustain their businesses....
Before reading anything please go through this video. It depicts the life of Sakichi Toyoda-Founder Toyota Group. Now my question is, it is true Mr. Toyoda made great contribution to...
Ford motor co. has reportedly upgraded its racing car, 2013 Cobra Mustang. But there is something special about it. It will be available on First Come First Served basis. How...
plase,do tell me about when i ll get my offer letter and joining and something about training(place and role) nd also do tell me about what process i ll go...
I have a question in my mind since days.I too want to become an Entrepreneur but dont know how to initate and what to begin with? I just know that...