TCS Preparation Tips

CEans,

The campus recruitments are about to begin in full swing and many companies will visit your college campus for recruitment. It's very important that you are well prepared for the campus placements so that you do not miss the opportunity.

TCS is India's biggest software company that also hires candidates in bulk. It means that you stand a greater chance of getting hired in TCS. We've outlined the procedure for selection in TCS: #-Link-Snipped-#

It has detailed information to help you get started.

One of the biggest hurdles in the whole recruitment process is the aptitude test (the first one). We'll discuss the tips to prepare for the apti tests in a separate thread.

In order to crack the TCS Recruitment test - you will have to be good at Aptitude, Logic and also with the technical knowledge of your engineering subjects plus you'll have an added advantage if you're good at programming language (any).

If you have any specific question about preparation for TCS, please post here. We'll be happy to help.

Replies

• sonian90
    sonian90
    hey..tcs is visiting my college in 2 weeks n i havent done any preparation...plz help.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @sonian: Sure. We would love to help. What kind of help do you need?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, All leading IT companies are visiting college campuses to recruit engineering students. Infosys is one of the leading companies that visits campus and recruits candidates in bulk. I welcome...
CEans, I request all of you who have appeared for WIPRO's Technical Interviews to share your experience with all of us. Tell us what questions were asked and how you...
What's the difference between a voltage and current source... What is the need for a current source when voltage source itself produce current:sshhh:
The new score scale for the GRE General revised Test: GRE Verbal: The score will be in the scale of 130-170, in 1 point increments. (Current pattern has score scale...
Engineer giving more time to finish project assigned to him so he has to enjoy their work only or get some time from work to enjoyment..??? Give me your opinion..