1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

TCS Off Campus Drive - 2018-2019 Batch - Registration Form, Eligibility, Hall Ticket, Exam Date and More

Question asked by Ankita Katdare in #ExamPrep on Oct 20, 2018
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Oct 20, 2018
Rank A1 - PRO

TCS has announced an Off Campus Drive for the 2018 Batch and the registration has already began. You have time till 5th November to register for it.

Eligibility Criteria -

• Qualification: Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA - 2018 YOP (Year Of Passing)
  • MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Math/Statistics background) M.Sc in Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
  • No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
  • Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years

Eligibility Percentage Criteria: 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG

TCS Off Campus 2018 Examination Pattern and Test Sections: 

1. Verbal Ability - 10 mins - 10 Questions
  2. Quantitative Aptitude - 40 mins - 20 Questions
  3. Programming Concepts - 20 mins - 10 Questions
  4.  Coding - 20 mins - 1 Questions

After the test, if you pass, the interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID.

TCS Off Campus 2018 Batch Important Dates:

1. Registration Starts - 16th October 2018
  2. Registration Closes - 5th November 2018
  3. Hall Ticket Issue Date - 9th November 2018
  4. Exam Date - 13th November 2018
  5. Join TCS - 1st Week of December 2018 Onwards

Fill up this registration form (before 5th november: 

https://careers.tcs.com//EForms/configuredHtml/2030/58210/application.html

If you have any questions about the registration form for TCS Off Campus, ask them below.

75Wi-tcs-offcampus-2018-batch.jpg

Posted in: #ExamPrep
Shivam Sharma
Shivam Sharma · Oct 20, 2018
Rank D2 - MASTER

I want to change my Test Location. Where can I do so? I will not be able to attend the Off-Campus Test as I am out of town on that day. Is it possible to  please change the date for TCS Off Campus?

Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Oct 20, 2018
Rank A1 - PRO

@Shivam The date of TCS Off-Campus cannot be changed. Also, you cannot change the Test Location once you have submitted the registration form.

umesh prasad
umesh prasad · Jan 3, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Tcs smart hiring for BSc./BCA hall ticket not issued till now, while the test is scheduled on 05/01/2019.How an examinee will manage it ?

umesh prasad
umesh prasad · Jan 3, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Tcs smart hiring for BSc./BCA hall ticket not issued till now, while the test is scheduled on 05/01/2019.How an examiner will manage ?

Mohit Patil
Mohit Patil · Jan 5, 2019
Rank C2 - EXPERT

I think the hall ticket issue date was 2nd January. Did you receive it finally? @umesh prasad 

Abhijeet Mandal
Abhijeet Mandal · Jan 5, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

TCS nextstep exam date for 2019

umesh prasad
umesh prasad · Jan 5, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

I have finished,Tcs BSc./BCA test today by 4pm.There was questions related to programming and been a science zoology stream I was quite unknown to the same.Otherwise all the questions were easy.Thanks a lot  TCS.

Sarah s
Sarah s · Jan 11, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Did anyone got the result of TCS Bsc/BCA hiring 2019

Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Jan 11, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Hi @Abhijeet Mandal Have you checked this link? https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/tcs-national-qualifier-test-2019-2020-registration-results-eligibility-criteria-important-dates.101446/

@Sarah s I think the results are not yet out. Have any of your friends received any notification about result date for TCS BSc. BCA hiring? 

Sarah s
Sarah s · Jan 20, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

What is candidate batched in TCS next step

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up