TCS Off Campus Drive - 2018-2019 Batch - Registration Form, Eligibility, Hall Ticket, Exam Date and More

TCS has announced an Off Campus Drive for the 2018 Batch and the registration has already began. You have time till 5th November to register for it.

Eligibility Criteria -

• Qualification: Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA - 2018 YOP (Year Of Passing)
  • MCA with B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA (with Math/Statistics background) M.Sc in Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
  • No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
  • Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years

Eligibility Percentage Criteria: 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG

TCS Off Campus 2018 Examination Pattern and Test Sections: 

1. Verbal Ability - 10 mins - 10 Questions
  2. Quantitative Aptitude - 40 mins - 20 Questions
  3. Programming Concepts - 20 mins - 10 Questions
  4.  Coding - 20 mins - 1 Questions

After the test, if you pass, the interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID.

TCS Off Campus 2018 Batch Important Dates:

1. Registration Starts - 16th October 2018
  2. Registration Closes - 5th November 2018
  3. Hall Ticket Issue Date - 9th November 2018
  4. Exam Date - 13th November 2018
  5. Join TCS - 1st Week of December 2018 Onwards

Fill up this registration form (before 5th november: 

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any questions about the registration form for TCS Off Campus, ask them below.

75Wi-tcs-offcampus-2018-batch.jpg

Replies

• Shivam Sharma
    Shivam Sharma

I want to change my Test Location. Where can I do so? I will not be able to attend the Off-Campus Test as I am out of town on that day. Is it possible to  please change the date for TCS Off Campus?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# The date of TCS Off-Campus cannot be changed. Also, you cannot change the Test Location once you have submitted the registration form.

• umesh prasad
    umesh prasad

Tcs smart hiring for BSc./BCA hall ticket not issued till now, while the test is scheduled on 05/01/2019.How an examinee will manage it ?

• umesh prasad
    umesh prasad

Tcs smart hiring for BSc./BCA hall ticket not issued till now, while the test is scheduled on 05/01/2019.How an examiner will manage ?

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

I think the hall ticket issue date was 2nd January. Did you receive it finally? #-Link-Snipped-# 

• Abhijeet Mandal
    Abhijeet Mandal

TCS nextstep exam date for 2019

• umesh prasad
    umesh prasad

I have finished,Tcs BSc./BCA test today by 4pm.There was questions related to programming and been a science zoology stream I was quite unknown to the same.Otherwise all the questions were easy.Thanks a lot  TCS.

• Sarah s
    Sarah s

Did anyone got the result of TCS Bsc/BCA hiring 2019

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Have you checked this link? TCS National Qualifier Test 2019 - 2020 - Registration + Results + Eligibility Criteria + Important Dates

#-Link-Snipped-# I think the results are not yet out. Have any of your friends received any notification about result date for TCS BSc. BCA hiring? 

• Sarah s
    Sarah s

What is candidate batched in TCS next step

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello frnds I am studying bcom third year hons and I am also doing a software programming course from TCS ION of 1.5 yrs.will it help me to get a...
Design News has this on iPhone XS and XS Max:https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/iphone-xs-and-xs-max-teardowns-better-machine-learning-new-battery-shapes-and-beer-proofing/145950196959647?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6102&elq_cid=1069623
I would like to do my project on transportation engg or water resource engg. Or else i would like to do on any advanced construction materials.
Every IT companies provide some services as per their skill employee so what are the main factors that every employer should take care before expanding its services...
C cat examination for mechanical engineersI am a mechanical engineer thinking if having a carrer in computer?