TCS EIS - Is it good for mechanical engineers?

Hello I am a mechanical Engineer 2014... Passout .....I just wanna know that is TCS EIS(Engineering & Industrial Service)domain good for mechanical engineers .???.can a mechanical engineer stick to core after gaining experience in TCS EIS domain.....Wanted to know this because I am having two offer letters in hand one of TCS(EIS Domain) ...and other of Finolex Ind. ltd which is into manufacturing PVC pipes....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Group of researchers from University of California , Riverside (Bourns College of Engineering) used a material found in Silly Putty and surgical tubing, for making lithium ion batteries that lasts...
Have you ever visited France, Spain, Japan, China, Korea or countries where English is not the primary language? You must have faced issues while reading sign-boards or restaurant menu. At-least,...
Are there job openings for Mechanical freshers...??
Nokia India has come up with a new low-budget smartphone with Nokia 225 priced at Rs. 3199. The phone weighs 99.8 g and has a 2.8 inch screen with QVGA...
Quote: People who pack their cars and drive like Clark Griswold in National Lampoon’s “Vacation” pay a steep penalty when it comes to fuel economy, according to a report by...