CrazyEngineers
  • Hai CEeans..........
    This is Andenagaveni...i got selected in TCS😀
    TCS came to our college for recruitments and its very easy to hit TCS.there are three rounds- written test, technical interview and HR.

for top 5 students in academics, there is no written test...i am one of the 5 students...
    the interview was so simple...in technical round they didnt ask a single technical question...just simple C programs and some questions about ourselves..like tell me about yourself, hobbies,why tcs,why IT,etc....

HR is very very simple....they just observe how fast you answer to the questions asked by them and your communication skills....
    one has to be very positive and confident while aswering....what ever the answer may be right or wrong just speak something with confidence.....HR panels are really very friendly....thats all..
    these tips are enough to crack TCS....hope my tips will be very helpful for those who are going to appear for TCS...

good luck....😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorSep 21, 2011

Good to know about it Andenagaveni! Congrats!

I am glad our information helped you in any possible way. Let's keep rocking with other company placement information too. \m/
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • andenagaveni24

MemberSep 21, 2011

yes our CEeans posts about TCS interviews helped me a lot ...and i could clear hr and tr successfully.....i am very happy and very thankful to all our CEans...
    thank you friends once again
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberSep 21, 2011

Congratulations andenagaveni...😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register