Tata TiE Stree Shakti Workshop and Awards

TiE Mumbai, in partnership with Tata, has announced the launch of the “Tata TiE Stree Shakti Workshop and Awards”, an annual conference for women entrepreneurs. The event will be held at the Trident Hotel on 12 December ’09. This conference is part of a larger platform, ‘Tata TiE Stree Shakti’ which seeks to reflect the growing aspirational role of women in the Indian entrepreneurial eco-system and enabling aspiring business women to realize their dream of running their own enterprise successfully through educational and mentoring programs.

The one-day conference, which is a launch pad of ‘Tata TiE Stree Shakti’ will recognize and celebrate women entrepreneurs who are playing an active role in building an Enterprising India and at the same time it will provide them with an opportunity to create partnerships through active networking.

For more info, logon to: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to ghost HDD of my desktop to my Laptop Hard drive? adam holland
I Have change the topic of my FYP and become Differential transducer sensor for micro - fluid level measurement so please if you can help me on that i have...
hi buddy rohan pawar from punjab is here. i want some ideas about hybrid cars will u help me in that i will be very thankful to u
hey guys, i'm not exactly a newbie,but my introduction is long pending.........so here it goes. Myself:CIVILPRINCESS Engineering Trade:civil engineering Location: India Occupation: Student(BE IInd year) Hobbies & Interests: music,books and...
write an program in C to find whether a given input number is EVEN or ODD Condition :- do not use conditional statement(if,while) ,ternary operator(?) only use printf and scanf...