Tata Technologies, TCS Fresher Salaries Increased By Rs. 1 Lakh?

I've been hearing the rumors that Tata group companies, Tata Technologies and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) have a surprise for the candidates recruited in the 2011-2012 campus recruitment season. The rumor says that the candidates salary packages have been increased by Rs. 1 lakh. Can someone confirm whether this is a rumor or a fact? More details, please? 😁

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ahoy. I heard this too. Don't know if it is just a rumor. Tata Tech people might be able to shed some light.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Oyi! 😨 I got to hear nothing of this sort! Will have to confirm from the T&P Cell. But if this is the case, then 😁!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Gambatte Kudasai Ne! πŸŽ‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No confirmations yet. Does anyone know whether this is true?
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Rumor I guess, no one's confirming. While the freshers from RECs shall get an increment of 1 lac, the freshers from IITs got an increment of 2 lacs, taking it to an annual salary of 8 lacs.πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks! What about those who've been recruited from the government and private engineering colleges?
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Yes. Everyone except the IITians have received a raise of "nearly" 1 lac. The exact amount shall be disclosed at the date of joining(2nd July or 8th October, depending on the institution.) Even the T&P Officer is mum about these developments, but the Facebook page of TATA recruited freshers is abuzz regarding the same.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is really good boost for the freshers. I wonder what triggered the sudden upward change? I have never heard someone getting a hike even before joining. πŸ˜›
  • Aditi88
    Aditi88
    Does everyone include 2012 postgreduate freshers of tata technologies also...? Computer engg branch...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We are not sure. Did you hear about this news from some authenticate source?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and now compare that news with Infosys freezing on annual increments this year for all its employees. Is the IT market so unstable?
  • Aditi88
    Aditi88
    I read it here...so thought of asking...coz if its true then 😁
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    ...and Infosys freezing on annual increments this year for all its employees.
    Is this true?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    Is this true?
    Yeah, if you believe Times Of India news. They always publish confusing, contradicting articles on their site.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    Yeah, if you believe Times Of India news. They always publish confusing, contradicting articles on their site.
    My brother works over there. He haven't said anything regarding thisπŸ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    My brother works over there. He haven't said anything regarding thisπŸ˜•
    #-Link-Snipped-# , published on April 14.
  • Harmesh_Kumar
    Harmesh_Kumar
    hey hi Punch_a_tantra---- yar please tell me who said this to you,, is it really confirmed news???/ who r u? please tell me
  • Sagar07
    Sagar07
    the news regarding to infosys might be correct.. because it comes to our campus every year and recruits around 50-100 people each year. but this year it is not coming to our campus.....
  • Harmesh_Kumar
    Harmesh_Kumar
    it is a fake news... please guyz don't believe over such news... I posted before here on same page, my comment was deleted by admin of the page...... please do not spread such rumours

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Experts, I have heard a lot about URL rewriting. Can u plz tell me 1) How to implement URL rewriting in JSP 2)WHat are the advantages of URL rewriting?...
It would be interesting to investigate the aerodynamics of these giant flying discs: https://www.instructables.com/id/Giant-Flying-Discs/
Why young people now a days are reluctant to join armed forces? I have given written exams for Indian Air Force and found that half of the people who come...
The following text is the prompt of the project " A thyristor is used to turn on and off a 50-A DC motor every 60 seconds. We wish to design...
Kochadaiyaan is an upcoming Tamil period film to be directed by Soundarya R. Ashwin and written by K. S. Ravikumar. The film will feature Rajinikanth alongside an ensemble cast, including...