Tata Sky Mobile Access App Download For iPhone iOS

TataSky - premium DTH service providers in India have launched the Tata Sky Mobile Access App for iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. The new app allows you to get facebook and twitter updates while watching TV. It transforms your iPad or iPhone into a universal remote control to control the Tata Sky set-top box. More features are as follows -

• See what your Facebook friends are watching and set reminders for your favorite shows
  • Use your phone to control the TV and set top box.
  • Discover the most-watched and highest-rated shows
  • Browse the Programme Guide in English or Hindi, and make a list of your favorite channels
  • Read extensive information about your chosen show, through IMDB and Wikipedia
Note: Recording of TV shows Works only with Tata Sky+/ Tata Sky+ HD. Download the app from : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Motorola XOOM India users rejoice. Motorola will roll out Honeycomb 3.1 for your XOOM tablets from today. The new version will offer resizable apps for gmail, calendar and browser, support...
i want to mini projects ideas on vb -orcles
AirTel is offering 3G services in most of the regions in India now. I'm wondering whether we've CEans who're using AirTel 3G networks on their phones? If yes, how is...
I've been hearing lot of positive and negative reviews about Tikona Broadband from my friends. I've tried the network in Mumbai and it worked out fantastic. The download speeds were...
CEans who are interested in entrepreneurship and looking to participate in B-Plan competitions, please share the dates and schedules of the B-Plan competitions in your college and other colleges you...