CrazyEngineers
  • Tata MiniCAT is expected to be the compressed air car - aka the car that uses compressed air to power itself. I remember the news back in 2008 that Tata promised that they'll launch the car soon, but we didn't hear anything about the car since then. I'm starting this discussion for CEans to talk about the MiniCAT, its design, engine, specifications, mileage etc. It would be nice if we have participation from that Tata MiniCAT design team. What's quite interesting is that few of the websites say that Tata car would do about 300 km with one set of compressed air cylinders.

Does anyone have more information about the car?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 26, 2011

The_Big_K
    Tata MiniCAT is expected to be the compressed air car - aka the car that uses compressed air to power itself. I remember the news back in 2008 that Tata promised that they'll launch the car soon, but we didn't hear anything about the car since then. I'm starting this discussion for CEans to talk about the MiniCAT, its design, engine, specifications, mileage etc. It would be nice if we have participation from that Tata MiniCAT design team. What's quite interesting is that few of the websites say that Tata car would do about 300 km with one set of compressed air cylinders.

Does anyone have more information about the car?
    I heard that the Airpod from Mini enterprises is the car that Tata is launching in India.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberJul 31, 2015

An update:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register