Tata MiniCAT 'Compressed Air' Car Concept & Discussion

Tata MiniCAT is expected to be the compressed air car - aka the car that uses compressed air to power itself. I remember the news back in 2008 that Tata promised that they'll launch the car soon, but we didn't hear anything about the car since then. I'm starting this discussion for CEans to talk about the MiniCAT, its design, engine, specifications, mileage etc. It would be nice if we have participation from that Tata MiniCAT design team. What's quite interesting is that few of the websites say that Tata car would do about 300 km with one set of compressed air cylinders.

Does anyone have more information about the car?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Tata MiniCAT is expected to be the compressed air car - aka the car that uses compressed air to power itself. I remember the news back in 2008 that Tata promised that they'll launch the car soon, but we didn't hear anything about the car since then. I'm starting this discussion for CEans to talk about the MiniCAT, its design, engine, specifications, mileage etc. It would be nice if we have participation from that Tata MiniCAT design team. What's quite interesting is that few of the websites say that Tata car would do about 300 km with one set of compressed air cylinders.

Does anyone have more information about the car?
    I heard that the Airpod from Mini enterprises is the car that Tata is launching in India.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An update:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Student of Mech engg, doing diploma in GOvt POly , Amt. I need suggestions for choosing topics.....plzzz suggest a better 1.
Beginning today, telecom operators are going to block pesky calls and messages as per the regulator TRAI's recommendations. We got an overwhelming response here: TRAI Brings 100 SMS Per Day...
Two thousand years after they were written and decades after they were found in desert caves, some of the world-famous Dead Sea Scrolls went online for the first time on...
Hey Guys! I'm trying to design a portable rain harvest system for my capstone class. My project target is rural areas where people don't have good water system. I'm thinking...
OLogic introduces a cell phone dock that makes interactive apps even more interactive. [video=youtube;bCivkzuY6q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCivkzuY6q0&feature=player_embedded[/video]