Tata Docomo Unlimited Calling Plan : Call Any Network For Rs. 899/-

Tata Docomo has launched unlimited calling plan for Rs. 899 per month. This pre-paid plan is set to disrupt the Indian telecom markets yet again. Earlier the company had launched 1p/sec calling plan that forced rivals like Airtel and Idea Cellular to offer similar, competitive plans to their national subscribers.

Do you think this unlimited calling plan will earn more subscribers to Tata Docomo; which apparently is losing its market share?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's really interesting news. Is that scheme launched everywhere?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Lets hope for a competitive market which will enhance the technology so they can sustain with profit and finally that will be helpful for the end users.

Just for the sake of information, in USA the fixed rate plans with unlimited Talk Text and WEB plans are very popular; can't it be done in India??

Any thoughts?

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    That's really interesting news. Is that scheme launched everywhere?
    It's being rolled out all over India, I think.

#-Link-Snipped-# : Are you sure about unlimited data plans in US? I guess they're still fighting for it.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am using a T Mobile plan, I pay $40 for a month and enjoy unlimited Talk, Text and 3G Web across USA.

Earlier I was using AT&T and that was giving me the same service in $60, competition between providers allowed me to switch to $40 plan with the almost same facilities and they ported my number within 24 hours... 😁

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #Jealous.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

name- amit occupation- student i want to be- hydro engg hobbies- watching the mechanism of anything
hello, i am in d final year of IT and my definition of project is virtual fitting center.... i don't know where to start from ...plz help me... i need...
I've applied for DESD in blore, pune, chennai, trivandrum and hydrabad and also applied for DWiMC in Blore and pune.Please let me know if there are any chances of me...
Georgie app offers the visually-impaired all that they need to access a smartphone. This app is in contrast to the older gadgets that were slow and even physically cumbersome. The...
I am Sarvesh. Firstly, I'd like to greet everyone of you present here. Currently, I'm studying in 3rd yr b.tech in Computer Science And Engineering in a college of National...