Tata DOCOMO launches its first Mobile Phone

Tata DOCOMO has launched its first co-branded mobile handset OneTouch Net Phone from Alcatel. OneTouch comes preloaded with a suite of Yahoo services alongwith two buttons to launch Yahoo services and Tata Docomo's Dive In portal.

Tata DOCOMO has already captured the service provider market, will its launch in this product sector create waves? 😎

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I read about this a few days back. Must say that the phone does look attractive, how well it performs is the main question!!

This is the pic, if I'm not wrong!
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! Lets have our own encyclopedia of engineering terms. Pick a random engineering term,define it,explain it and submit it here. As good the explaination,better the information. Note😛lease provide true...
dear friends, what is meant by virtual memory can anybody explain me.
1.A person went to meet the politician on thursday.The politician was busy and told the person to come four days after the before day of the day after tomorrow..When did...
Urdhvaa, the national level technical extravaganza organized by MCET is an ode to stupendous growth made by science and technology over the years. With six departments encompassing myriad fields of...
What is the basic concept bahind the artificial naural network?