Tata Docomo 3G Plans

Tata Teleservices owned Tata Docomo is India's first private network operator in India to launch 3G services. The company has announced that its 3G services will be launched on the eve of Diwali, November 5. The service will be simultaneously launched in the following circles in India: Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Kerala, , Rajasthan, Gujarat, UP (West), Punjab & Haryana .

Tata Docomo promises very high-speed Internet services that will enable consumers do Video-SMS, Video-Streaming, Mobile Television, Ultra-High-Speed Data Transfers, Route-Finder and much more. The company has tied up with TTL for the provision of services. The company said that it is capable of providing the 3.5G+ services which support upto whooping 21.5 Mbps speed!

#-Link-Snipped-#
Tata Docomo

With this announcement, BSNL has already declared price war in the 3G arena. BSNL is India's first network to enable 3G services. BSNL has already launched an unbelievable offer which provides unlimited Internet downloads (Note: There's no fair usage policy attached to it!) at a meager price of Rs. 700/- per month! I personally have tried using BSNL's 3G data card and was impressed with the speed. A detailed review is coming soon (maybe in next one day or two).

It would be interesting to watch what TATA Docomo offers to its users. The pricing plan is not introduced, however, I expect it to be at part with what BSNL is offering. Of course, Docomo's data plan will also help in deciding the data plans that other network operators will offer. So all eyes are now fixed on Docomo!

We'll bring you Tata Docomo's 3G Plans as soon as they are announced (or we get them from our sources).

Happy 3Ging!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is some company which always makes a statement, and I am proud to share my nationality with them! Micromax has performed another feat which has even got into the...
Indian mobile company, Micromax mobile is launching newer cell phones every day and it's getting lot of attention in the media lately. Micromax's Q6 Dual SIM phone is one such...
Gone are the days when searching on the web meant simply navigating through the pages! Browser is now a window to keep connected to everything. This concept leads us to...
CEans, Not many of the engineering students know that it's quite easy to find Final Year Projects based on Java Technology. Our engineers have contributed thousands of innovative and fresh...
LAVA's KKT32 comes with a tag line of 'Power to Attract'  and it is smartly priced at Rupees 4999/- . Let's take a look at this phone and find out...