CrazyEngineers
  • ok
    i bought this 3g stick data plan sim from tata docomo distributor he din't took time to mention that this is a new one launched with all new plans now i would like to mention a few days earlier i was paying 250rs for a month plan of 2gb and at my place they just offered me a unlimited 3g plan for juss rs400 now i have been using this since last couple of days and since then its showing me 3070 remaining data its actually not changing which derives a conclusion that its gonna remain same as it is unlimited but the speed i am getting is 7.2mbps every single time i connect and my last week usage was around 7.4gb at the same speed. i would like to as if any one who is falling under the same situation of mine with this plan is there seriously a scenario of unlimited usage or is this going to stop very soon. juss like to mention the dongle is poton+ and a prepaid sim.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • smorgasbord

MemberApr 22, 2014

thanks for sharing.
    i might try as well
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register